3:1 Arrival Rate

Yike’s! I lost count of the number of planes waiting. My B73F and B777 are waiting to taxi as well. At least I got all of mine serviced and sent back out.

2 Likes

That’s gonna be a long long wait… The plane would probably burn most of the fuel on the taxiaway lmao

2 Likes

My PRG is 3:1. 2 planes on taxiway, 4 planes at gate and 25,000 planes incoming for landing, Hell yeah.

2 Likes

With so many planes in the arrival queue you can also wait for landing approval when it almost times out. More realistic.

Nah I instantly do it.
My IAD is also the same. Though I cannot do it because there are 2 runways. But same thing with IAD also when I enter IAD 5 planes at gate, after 15 mins 30 planes at gate still more gates left so I do the fast speed and bam almost 50 planes incoming for landing. Why did they add 2 runways instead of 4. I could easily assign 3 runways for landing and 1 for takeoff. Then less planes incoming for landing. Imagine the last plane assigned to land lands after 5 days cause I play very less time.

1 Like

This is what happens if thousands of planes come and go to/from my airport. There are even planes in the gate waiting to taxi.

Yeah thats why I told the plane pilots (L and X-tier planes) to fuel up their planes on the taxiway but they didn’t listen :frowning_face: :frowning_face:

2 Likes

:joy: :joy:

This is fun, thx for the hint. Finally playing 1-runway-airports makes sense :grin:

4 Likes

Noooiiice!

1 Like

Yesterday, I had 50 planes incoming for IAD.

2 Likes

Best jam works at NGO, maybe the runway direction at PRG could be changed so that we can create the ultimate jam :smile:

2 Likes

Everyday situation now.

I can’t bear them anymore. I have like 29 planes and I don’t send them until I finish handling all of them, I don’t send them. I send all at once at today my game crashed because of it. :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

i don’t know if i already have mentioned that the runway operations could be better :innocent:

3 Likes

Sorry, I don’t think so … :joy:

1 Like

I think they can use the long taxiway to takeoff. :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

I just go back to main menu and return to game and the jam is gone

2 Likes

Longer handling time would solve that. It would also make empty airports fuller