A300 and Beluga News

Currently they have Problems and might Postpone the A300 and Beluga Release

5 Likes

Well obviously they removed the a300 what’s it 3 weeks ago now

1 Like

Apparently the update is actually ready, it’s a problem with google that’s holding things up. But no timeline as to when it’s going to be released

1 Like

Are you sure its Google? In my experience 2year ago it was Apple that thakes longer to verify. But IT was not gamereleated content.

1 Like

Tbh they could replace the Postponed Beluga/A300 Update with some new Liveries for the A332 and A333

1 Like

Unless the dev that told me lied, then yes it’s google.

1 Like

Let’s hope it’s tonight that it comes out, if it’s true

1 Like

I don’t think so, this is something more than a delayed approval is my understanding

1 Like

As it says in the Picture
Technical difficulties

1 Like

Beluga

4 Likes

How I look after visiting Grandma.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Big fat simulations.

1 Like

Update is still in testing phase. Some tweaks and fixes are undergoing specificaly to arrival problem in Oman - but yesterday it was adressed and it seems ok for now.

That cargo beast is ready and kicking i am using two of those during tests looking good in game, if it will be in next update - it still missing player liveries for now - lets see.

10 Likes

Fancy seeing you here, it’s rare to see you comment.

2 Likes

Yes I am very proud of my comment, thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

Exciting to hear about what’s going on. Still looking forward to the update, but it is better to get a working version out, than to have everyone upset at any new bugs introduced.

Trust me its being tested always by number of people, but (and what is before “but” never counts) we can not compare internal testing to "field testing by 2+ mln people (looking only on download counter).

For now new features are tested in respect on not broken game-flow i think i made levels from 0 to max on Oman airport just testing :smiley:

1 Like

I think There shall still bugs. But i know very well its impossible to test all combinations fabric, modal, There os and version os on that device and other circumstances. That van break the game from Working good.

So i think they do a great job. You cant expect they test for example An Android version 8 with oppo saucage over android

Actually auto testing for engine with eumlation for lots of devices are done - of course not with 100 different phones but there is such activity as far as I know.

There always will be some bugs :smiley: