Aircraft tasks time out, wont go green or switch to next task

Same since last software released.

The issue occur only for Small plane. The count down continue but the actions (escalator, fuel refill, luggage service) stay stuck. At the end of the countdown, we cannot release the airplane.

Cf screenshot

I think it happens if a task gets completed (for instance fuelling) while the user is playing a mini game (landing or parking a plane).

I’m playing Washington airport and it only has happened to me with small airplanes.

1 Like

No, I think that is a bug. @Justaugrill Can you tell me if you were playing a mini game at that time?

I dont play minigames. And me IT happen too. IT are only small Planes and i believe in different handeling stages IT go stuck

1 Like

It happened to me when I was scrolling thru the destinations. So the observation that this happens only with activities other than handling planes comes to mind.

Correction! It just happens during any time-out.

1 Like

Hey @Rito, no I turned off mini games.

To fix for a time the issue I must return to the main menu and go back to my airport. From there, the countdown for the service for the Small planes start again. The consequences are the planes were taking off (on the taxi way) disappears.

That means if you give a bus and when it stucks, then you have to go to the main menu and join again to give a cleaning truck. That is really annoying because planes trying to land cannot land.

1 Like

Exactly, you got it!

1 Like

I get the same issue, sometimes it’s my planes sometimes it’s other planes. I think you are right @Justaugrill, it’s only small planes that are affected.

1 Like

by a virus from which planes can’t work? :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t wait for a quick fix! I really love this game!!

The guys from the services companies dealing with the plane on the tarmac might be on strike :joy:

yeah I do experience the same, at the moment only with small planes though. usually after finishing boarding they get stuck and you can’t get them to depart but the clock keeps running. very frustrating, ruining the game actually

1 Like

:sob: :sob: I got the bug too.

1 Like

The devs are aware of it:

4 Likes

Hoping you selected as « Critical » !:sweat_smile::relieved:

1 Like

I did :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: 90% of my gates and traffic is small so it kills the game dead. Only been on a few weeks. Such a decent game, ruined by a minor but disabling bug

I’ve added my support to it as ‘critical’.

I just noticed the last time I had to exit to the menu to ‘fix’ the issue that a plane that had already been completed and taken off, re-appeared on it’s stand partially completed.

1 Like

Its critical that this bug happened at INN and at level 10 that mean I can’t get 2 golden planes soon.

1 Like

Me two in all airport i missed the time with some of the plaine becuse they wond countdown what there doing and wont change to next assigment its happen in all airports with diffrent type of plaine but i notise it nore in M and S plaines

1 Like