Airplanes / destinations in Prague 2035 airport suggestions

I have some suggestions for an Prague future airport while it’s still in development.

Since the airport takes place more than one decade later, we should get modern aircrafts, such as:
A220-300
A320neo
A321neo (6-door version, familiar to A321LR and A321XLR)
A321LR
A321XLR (obviously, because ČSA ordered them)
A330-900Neo
A350-900 XWB (The A350 in-game looks like the 1000 version.)
Boeing 737Max-8
Boeing 737Max-9
Boeing 777-9x
Boeing 787-8
Now for the routes, let’s be realistic, the airport takes place in the future, that means that there will no player connections. (San Diego, Nagoya, Washington)
Here is a list of destinations that I think will be still in service as of 2035
Almost every single Short-haul destination From/to Prague (Including seasonal ones).
–ASIA–
Tel Aviv
Beirut
Tbilisi
Yerevan
Dubai
Doha
Baku
Seoul
Singapore
Beijing
Hanoi (Bamboo Airways)
Bangkok (Thai air asia X)
Novosibirsk
Nur-Sultan
Chengdu
–AFRICA–
Cairo
–N. AMERICA–
New York
Boston
Chicago
Philadelphia
Newark
Montreal
Toronto
Here are destinations that might happen
Hong Kong
Addis Abeba
Vancouver
Jakarta
Tokyo

Thats all I guess…

ONE DECADE?!?! Thats a whole lot of time.

They can build the airport sooner.

When is that ‘sooner’ going to come?

Maybe half a decade? I mean it’s a concept so it is subject to change.

1 Like

I mean, the airport is supposed to take around 5-8 years, depending on the traffic (the higher traffic, the lower construction speed), WOA devs can build the airport in-game sooner (it took them half year to build San Diego), so that means they can build in 5 months the future airport, however. Since it is taking in future, they have to make the new aircrafts (A321XLR, A330NEO, 777-9x, A220, etc.), that could take more than 3 months so… the airport could be finished at the end of summer probably.

I know that 1 airport takes 4/5 months to build. I thought that another new airport will be added but didn’t know that this one will only be added.

If another airport was planned to be in development, we would have icon of the airport and it would say “COMING SOON”

I dont know if the way they use for other airports is the same, because prg2035 Will be An offline version. They can use maybe alot of already existing prg. I dont know if its more because now offline version OR consume now lees time because they can use alot of the existing prg. I think we need To wait on next airport

Was there any SAN icon with “comming soon” description?

1 Like

I don’t think so. And they added a new airport last month so it will take some time.

I thought the plan was to have PRG 2035 as a separate, offline game similar to AirportPRG?

According to the feedback section on the website anyways.

My thoughts here are basically,

I thought the plan was to have PRG 2035 as a separate, offline game similar to AirportPRG?

A. I doubt prg2035 takes place in a different game as I feel like since the airport takes place in the same modern timeline, it’ll be in WoA, unlike Airport PRG which took place about an entire century ago.

And they added a new airport last month so it will take some time.

B. Of course, it’ll take more time than expected since (I believe) Haug.land has a connection with Prague airport so the airport has to be spot on to meet demands. (something about advertising maybe…).

Was there any SAN icon with “comming soon” description?

C. Well no but, I feel like I remember prg2035 having a coming soon back then.

If another airport was planned to be in development, we would have icon of the airport and it would say “COMING SOON”

D. Taking into account my last remark I don’t want to sound contradictory in any way but a simple answer would be “not quite”.

That would be all four of my terribly useless remarks.

1 Like