Arrivals System Update

no they dont land automatically
they disappear
the next update will fix that one

Its a feature.

We have already concluded its a feature, and it clearly hasn’t gone down very well with most players.

Having an idea, could it not be made so it was optional? So we could disable this in settings and have the old system running? It means players who like the feature can use it, and those that don’t like it (which greatly outweighs the number of people who do like the feature) don’t have to use it.

1 Like

That could be an idea! In the meantime the devs could roll-back to the previous game version to ease things :grin:

I think devs don’t understand the fact that if they want this to be realistic no aircraft can actually land on a airport without permission from ATC. Let alone assign a gate themselves. While they are arguing about fuel. I checked on my own aircrafts, all of them had enough fuel left. Most of my crafts coming to PRG were coming from INN, and hence lot of fuel was left. So the feature is not realistic at all.

1 Like
2 Likes

In the next update, making it option would stop most, if not all complaints about the system. I’m just hoping they see this thread and consider making it optional.

I don’t think it’s going to be optional, they are going to extend the landing timers. That much is certain so instead of 5 minutes it might be 10 for example. And it looks like from the bug fixes the issues with connecting flights should be resolved too.

Not ideal for many, but better.

1 Like

I think that sucks! You should be able to choose which flights to assign gates to. If it times out that should be ok. I hate this new feature.

3 Likes

Personally I don’t have a problem but this would be a great feature to toggle on or off

1 Like

1 Like

Not receive atr arrivals is where it lost me

One strong way you all can approach the devs and urge them to fix Anything is just by posting a reviey on Apple store or play store
They are very active in there and are also concerned for the rating of the app
all the new players who are not able to progress in the game are posting their reveiws there
This drives the attention of the devs towards them as they are the gamerating changers…

1 Like

I don’t like ATRs, that’s why I always let them pass my airports. It was just an example. I also let pass other planes when I expect connection flights.

The game is good, very good. That’s why I wouldn’t do that over the Play Store. Why shall I change my rating over just one thing that bothers me?
You can reach them easier in Facebook or Instagram as I did.

1 Like

it’s a pity that they don’t use their own forum where many good contributions by players are made. i refuse to use facebook-products

5 Likes

Me2

I agree to you. Why should I use Facebook pe Instagram to connect to developer. They should connect with us here.

2 Likes

I have L aircrafts waiting for gates to become available while at the same time preventing new S & M aircrafts from arriving. The L aircrafts should just disappear but they don’t anymore.

Not sure this has been mentioned… I find that planes arriving do not always show up on the aircraft list…