B757 and new destinations

Suggestions:

• B757(F) livery ideas --> Icelandair, United, Delta, Condor, DHL, UPS, FedEx

• New destinations: - Africa --> Addis Ababa (ADD), Nairobi (WIL), Accra (ACC), Dakar (DKR),
    Port Luis; Mauritius (MRU), Johannesburg (JNB)

- South America --> Buenos Aires (EZE), Lima (LIM), Bogotá (BOG),
                                                              San José (SJO), Quito (UIO)

- Caribbean --> Havana (HAV), Kingston (KIN), Santo Domingo (SDQ), 
                                                       San Juan (SJU), Port of Spain (POS), Sint-Maarten (SXM)
4 Likes

It would be nice if the devs would consider making the 757 capable of doing the stopover routes without the stopover, as for liveries, icelandair is a must, but I hope the devs consider Jet2 (considering they fly to PRG and INN) and TUI.

1 Like

I hope they create prinsess Juliana airfield as new airport after NGO. I like the landing 10mtr above beach.

Also IT makes landing mini game more difficult

1 Like

Delta and Cargojet are the top 2 liveries I want for the 757. Condor would be great too.

1 Like

I would highly doubt Condor myself, if it’s the 757-200 they are modelling they could consider Thomas Cook. I’m hoping for Jet2 myself :laughing:

1 Like

INN:

BRI, unfortunately only a photo:

4 Likes