Bit of fun…

Ok wtf is this
Something is going on here beyond our understanding

1 Like

Well that’s an interesting situation (maybe we need the full G-xxxx regs). :thinking:

It’s because there are only a small number of available call signs. 17,576 available, there’s bound to be more planes than that ingame, so the game doesn’t look at other players call signs, but simply rolls a random one. This, any individual player plane has 1 in 17,576 chance of having that call sign.

Although a lot of registration are good but Amy the 757 likes to keeps it’s fresh paint

Love the Aer Lingus 2.0 coming to land at PRG soon.

I’m going crazy…

6 Likes

Almost lucky just swap the B with an E

2 Likes

So I looked through some popular Jet photos from the 2000s and I found this from LHR and I actually laughed very very hard because of one of its pilots :rofl:

5 Likes

I have taken a few aircraft screen shots about some of it and I have some registration that I have over 2023 and 2024 beware 4 aircraft was Pre 2.0 which was removed unfortunately and also have to bring back that pushback truck meme I have in October which was just hilarious :laughing::joy::rofl:

Is it Peter Pan?

I like to Nash after aircraft

There is no denying he his a man (just need a tie👔)

Copycat from TC-FHK

(This one was taken 2 weeks ago) I don’t want to do my Classroom Based assessment

And a new method for pushback for low cost airlines tug will tow the aircraft to the runway now airline will save millions amounts of fuel :fuelpump:

1 Like