BRI - sharepoint

When it comes to the colors, yes. But the triangle livery mainly reminds me of etihads livery

5 Likes

Probably my luckiest shot so far, first arrival of that CRJ700 onto my fleet, on sunrise while an BAE 146 F takes off with the sun behind:

15 Likes

My biggest milestone In BRI since getting my first 787, first concorde @JWKIII

10 Likes

I’ve had a nice suprice today too. Concorde from @Astroyeah (I think, Astroyeah).

5 Likes

Oh yes ! That was a nice surprise for me, too ! Thank you ! Changing the name to Astroyeah, as in the game…

4 Likes

Actually rather a bug… but funny to have an AirFrance pax plane handled on a cargo stand.

Happened after restart… the plane stood before reestarting the airport on a pax stand

5 Likes

Oooh nice. It happened to me at INN. Didnt know it also happened in BRI

2 Likes

What a beautiful painting, of all the most beautiful so far, simple and original congratulations @burzanalthani

4 Likes

4 Likes

Lineup of @acidmist16s (guessing hes not on here) 738s, helping to achieve 100 conections BRI-PRG

2 Likes

my friend’s new livery @carlsberg72
stayed show

4 Likes

simple but effective :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning my friend @carlsberg72 beautiful colors of your planes

3 Likes

I tried a new version of British Airways colors, which actually I think they should try as it looked awesome for them, but I love this way more…

2 Likes

@carlsberg72 You could probably suggest this livery to Iberia

2 Likes

true, it would look pretty impressive. It’s actually modeled on the now defunct airline Virgin sun… my 320’s almost look like a carbon copy of them

Virgin sun 320

4 Likes

It is, how interesting.

1 Like

Commemorating my 1.000.000th passenger at BRI. The @Ivan0921 fleet coming out in full force. @LawskinTheImmoral can you spot your 3rd arrival into BRI? :joy:

6 Likes

Wow, That is a lot of BAes, that livery pops and I mean it!

3 Likes

Thanks! I eventually plan on getting another 4. One for every stand :joy:

2 Likes