Bugs for 1.5.0 (LEJ release)

We still also need to fix the second door opening.

1 Like

Why does it show a level up reward of 0 silver airplanes?

It’s a UI issue. devs are aware and will fix it. If you complete the level you will get the silver planes.

Indeed. I completed the level after and got my silver planes

Game is continually crashing even when it didn’t before the update

1 Like

At INN, all S planes now take off from the intersection (which I’m happy about because it saves time) however all S cargo aircraft (ATR43F, 72-500F etc) do backtrack. Is that a little bug that needs fixing so the S cargo aircraft also take off at the intersection instead of backtracking the whole of 26 like they are now?

Problem with 136 stand, plane that moving for servicing stop, and both plane from 136 stand’s and L plane that was going for L/X stand stop from moving.

(Screenshot was made in Bluestacks, so there some problem with zooming)

Adding on, even though I have petfect wifi connection, it likes to stop letting planes go and say “oops”
These crashes are also causing issues of not being able to let planes such as cargo land as they are at the back of the queue

Unable to load into any airport. The game gets stuck on an infinite loading screen when trying to play on any airport on Galaxy Fold 3. When I play the game on the BlueStacks emulator on my PC I can load into BRI but that’s it.

1 Like

Got fixed, should be fine, servers had an overload

1 Like

An12 cargo load is a bit far up and right

A330s rear gear disappears at a certain point at MCT, often at the left runway exit and a little ways down

1 Like

hello to all
i have a problem when the apps start its saying downloadind data and get stuck every time its android version afetr last update it work ok before now every time it get stack

It’s a known issue with the latest Android version and devs are working on it.

The hangar near to the Passenger Terminal is see through from Tower 4, but it is then a solid object when looking at it from the main camera.

I think this is not fixed in this release.

Fixes coming in short order are:

Android 12 issue
0 Silver planes for levels showing on UI
Registration for LEJ showing as 0 rather than D
Switching to new camera views disabled during airplane spotting

I suspect there will be more. The multiple aircraft on runway issue I believe is another one that will get fixed.

But bear in mind they’ve had to do this over Christmas so a more comprehensive list may come at a later date.

1 Like

So sorry for all of these screenshots, but I think I’ve managed to break the camera system… Here are a few shots you cannot see in “Main” view (featuring a black screen and a “tower” view facing the tower)

The problem is that since if you can tap the screen in the airplane view (as seen in the last image), it gives you access to other aircraft views. If you then tap on other aircraft’s views or the main views, such as tower, main, runway etc. The screen will start to “follow” that aircraft that you first got the UI on… (E.g The Last photo as well), hence a few photos showing the views on the side, but the camera isn’t actually showing that specific view. I have done this on multiple occasions now.

Ps. The 3rd photo I zoomed out to take a cool screenshot of the airport, but I had not moved the position, it moved automatically.

I think some of that is being corrected in the close to being done hotfix i mentioned above

2 Likes

What is considered “airplane spotting” though? Is it the camera view, or the tail/wing/front view from the airplane, because that is the issue that is happening above, I believe.

BRI: Bari. Impossible to deactivate arrivals.
Test on 2 devices.