Couple of ideas

Hey all hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. I just wants to share some ideas that perhaps have been talked about before but I would like to see what you guys think of them.

• Subscription - I know a lot of people despise subscriptions nowadays, but I thought that it could be a cool way for people to get more currency (whatever the reward is) for paying every month. Not only that, but I would love to support the devs. I honestly have no idea where else I would spend $10 in terms of games. I know I can buy golden planes via the shop but honestly once you have a massive fleet, golden planes just start rolling in once they age, defeating the purpose of buying them in the shop.

• Discounts for bulk - I always read online how real airlines always get discounts for buying aircraft in bulk. I would definitely like to save 20% or more when purchasing a batch of aircraft, especially expensive ones. It sucks having to pay 360k for an A350 just to grind again and pay the same price. I would rather wait and spend 650k for 2. Or just being able to buy a batch of aircraft when you want it. For example theoretically I could have 1.2mil and am undecided as to which M plane to buy. I do some WoA research and choose to select the 757. Boom, I can buy 10 right away instead of buying one and then the other still undecided as to which one I prefer. Also I find it cooler/ more realistic to buy aircraft in bulk :wink:

• Daily Rewards - I know a lot of mobile and PC games now have a daily rewards system. Everyday the player will get a certain reward and after a week or month of logging in everyday, they have the prize of something big. Definitely a good day for players to stay actively involved in the game and keep them coming back everyday. Not only that buy free to play players would also benefit at no loss.

I hope these ideas are something that could be considered one day, and I would love to hear what you guy think of these ideas. Personally, I think these are just ideas to get more rewards (unrealistically) but at the end of the day this is a game and I want to have fun when playing games :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can spend those $10 on my youtube channel if you want …:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Interesting perspectives:

• Subscription - I am one of those who despises subscriptions, usually because the cost benefit on doing them is negligible. Maybe long term this could be an option, but the devs have taken great pains to make this a level playing field and maybe my answer to discounts below maybe somewhat of an answer to this, but unless it provided massive benefits to do it. I know even as a long term player and a big supporter of the devs doubtful I would sign up to be honest.

• Discounts for bulk - this has actually been discussed in regards to alliance functionality when it gets released where alliance members could be given cheaper prices because of their negotiating power. I doubt it will be brought in via normal gameplay however.

• Daily Rewards - i know many folks have talked about this and in someways it would be good. However to support this you would need more revenue from elsewhere I.e. Ads and the devs have made it very clear, no ads. I personally think the devs could have in game ads on buildings and billboards without ruining the game play but also earn them some additional revenue. And then maybe could be supported. Also the levels system does generate opportunities for gold planes, cash etc.

In short, I support the devs in the way they set up the game because it’s a breath of fresh air in the free to play genre. I do agree with some tinkering around the edges to help their return on investment, but I have to say I can’t support some of this just because of their original intent which was just to make money off purchases.

1 Like

I thought you were paying me $10 to watch it :grin:

3 Likes

Yea understandable, I just thought I would share to see what you guys thought about some ideas for the future of the game. I do understand the purchases and daily rewards perspective and keeping it free to play but I do hope that perhaps bulk purchasing could exist one day

I think I’ll spend it elsewhere… :sweat_smile: :grin:

It’s just my opinion apart from the alliance piece because I know that’s supposed to be a part of it.
Others may well agree with you. I’m just calling it how I see it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Subscriptions: no. I enjoy the game and also want to support the devs, but I personally would rather not spend a dime on this game (cause there are better things I can use the money for honestly)
Bulk: yeah who knows
Daily rewards: could care less

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy:no problem

1 Like