Double Runway Use

Hi @jakcharvat.

Yes ocassionaly it happens for sure, that was overstatement from my side :wink: but still efforts that are needed to have this rare scenario implemented = well we prefere to put steam to other content. Saying that fine tuning for PRG still is going on.

Works are in progress still, but we can make 1 max 2 changes at time not to ruin current state completely,

We will move reference points gently again to have LUAW sensation in PRG. Planes will also remain at jet bridged gates slightly longer than now.

There are traffic control features i just finished gameplay eveluation where i went from 13 queued for departure to zero with 3 or 4 freeze for arrivals. Maximum amount of planes in handling at PRG now is 13-14 it will be a bit more after next set of changes.

Currently landing planes appear on map at the very moment of rotation for previous plane - that is actually super accurate, but yes we still have in mind feature of vacating the runway earlier by departing plane (when preceeding take off is still rolling with V1 ; and vacating runway for takeoff while arriving plane is still not commencing exit to taxiway).

Also what one player dislikes (heavy queues for departure @ PRG - others love to have). You will never please all, on the other hand piss off all is entirely possible as you know :slight_smile: there has to be a ballance.

Slowly we will get there. We have to be careful because some changes are global changes (for any map/airport) and fixing one thing for particular airport will destroy alrady ballanced for another).

Thanks for feedback.

2 Likes

Prague has two runways. It would be great to have planes land on one and takeoff on the other.

Runways that are intersecting each other will never be in use at the same time at least in WoA…