Fleet Building - Small Planes

To get the conversation rolling, what is you favorite S plane and why?

I’m looking into building a fleet comprised mainly of one type of plane, which one would you recommend, and why? Since I’m at the early stages of the game profitability is more of a priority than aesthetics.
I think the CRJ is a beautiful plane and I’m inclined to make a fleet of it, despite it’s small capacity.

2 Likes

I think I prefer the Bae, mostly because of long term planning. It gives a lot more money than the CRJ.
And I want to get as high revenue as possible for the least planes as possible (because of time it takes to handle aircraft). I rather handle 5 Bae then 10 CRJ. Mayby it takes some more money in the beginning, but on long term it will pay itself out.

2 Likes

Personally, the BAe 146 Even though a capacity of 112 its a good decent sized plane. There is a post somewhere with the Prices, Speed, Capacity and Other Info. It is definitely fast with Moderate Routes.

1 Like

Well, my S fleet mainly has BAe 146s and ATRs because the CRJ is in between them both and it sucks. The ATR is cheaper but the BAe is faster. Your choice.

1 Like

Can you help me find the post about Prices/Speed/Capacity ?

1 Like

Sure! Here it is.https://forum.worldofairports.com/t/airplane-economy-and-variables/1074 Thanks for making it @JensK

2 Likes

Hope it helped!

1 Like