Fuel upgrade in the game

Maybe some body can explain to me why only the fuel upgrade in any airport in the game have 6 level when all the other update have 5 and the last fuel upgrade cost the same has a new fuel truck?

That is because we could not fill-up an empty A380 within the timers.

1 Like

And its still ridiculous

Honestly it needs to be shortened a bit more

1 Like

Well, than you would still run into the cooldown timer of 50 minutes

1 Like

It can not be shortened - base is “fuel units” x time for every plane size. Large planes take time to refuel + sometimes fuel tanks on plane wings aren’t empty when it arrives so time is shorter (quantity of fuel depends on destination lenght plane arrived from).

3 Likes

@shill I understand the logic behind in the game and why you can’t change that easily, but have you ever seen that on an airport?

You are always talking about realism and then you have a fuel time that is twice as long as all other handling services together. Normally the fueling process should start when all pax have left the aircraft and ends before the boarding starts…

On the other hand the boarding process and the loading of the catering takes longer than cleaning an A380? I don’t think that this is realistic either… Especially if the game calculates with more than 800 seats.

Maybe give us an opportunity to add a second fuel truck (one wing each) to cut the total time in half or if you really want such a long handling time to make the A380 in game more unattractive, change the other timer because for me and probably some others this is really weird, unrealistic and very annoying:

3 Likes

It would take ages. We accepted its not super real here.

2 Likes

I am especially for this option as its also a “if you want more speed pay for it” type of scenario. I.e. its not something you get for free

2 Likes

I like that too, maybe also for skipping the mini-game? I have to hire somebody to take over the marshalling.

2 Likes

Sad… Not real at all…

Speaking about realism. To be honest, when a plane needs the whole night from it’s stand to the runway isn’t also very realistic.

2 Likes

if they wanna change, they would change it already. lol

3 Likes

I guess you are talking about the day-night rhythm. I like the rhythm because it show the airports by day and night during the time I play the game several times.
So, for me, although not quite realistic, it is totally fine!

2 Likes