How do I send my plane to connected players?

I can’t find detailed explanation how to send my plane to connected players

After handling my plane, I can choose where I’ll send it
For example, if I wanna send my plane to Prague connected user, all I have to do is just choosing Prague airport: is that right?

1 Like

Yup. That’s it really

What about all the airports that are not playable, but are listed, what happens then?

You have to do the same thing but if the destination is green You have not unlocked it yet. To unlock it You can go to the connections tab.

I was struggling with this as well. And how can I send multiple planes to the same destination over and over? After I sent the 1st one, the destination is greyed out, how long until it is available again?

Hi :wave: there ! It’s easy to send multiple airplanes to a player.

All you need to do is open the maximum slot that you can
The number of airplanes you want to send corresponds with the number of slots available.
In the screenshot i sent you i have one connection with a player. It doesn’t matter if that player has only one stand available in his airport, it’s depends on you, depends on how many departures slots is available for the airport or country you want to send the airplanes. If you have 2 slots opened for departure you can only send 2 airplanes.

Nw i sent 2

And now i sent 3 additional airplanes and you’ll see the airport i sent the A319