How to arrange take off traffic, 1:1 or 1:3 in Inn & BRI?

I have headache and tired this game :joy::joy: but actually fun playing this game. Too long collect 4Millions or 5 million to purchase airplanes and collect golden airplanes… thank you for your time and attention… have a nice flight…:indonesia:

Press the button? And if you tired, then stop

Can’t say. I only play those airports enough to get my owned planes through, then I move on to the next airport until I get to Washington which is the current airport I’m progressing.

You can go to main menu and back in to remove all take off aircraft. Otherwise, outgoing player aircraft and all incoming aircraft are top priority.

I usually set it to 2:1, but try to manually line up outgoing planes with the button to save time.

1 Like

Hi, i know the problem here. 1st of all let ur incoming aircraft card be seen when aircraft is in slot only n after its services let its card be gone. 2nd- keep traffic 1:1 but rush up the arrivals every now and then. Keep the aircraft rush icon highlighted to blue for seconds, then again switch it off. After a min or so repeat.

Answer: 1:2 and from moving 15 planes in departure mode in BRI its highlight plane in blue color and wait for the plane AHEAD in take-off mode to leave. The que will change to LINE UP mode (Camera is OFF) then. Once plane is up highlight the plane behind the next one… PAUSE the ARRIVAL slots while clearing out the current bunch in you’re Airport.

Keep placing planes in ARRIVAL mode for landing while clearing. In my experience, PAY UP ALL SERVICES and accumulate a nice cushion of W$ over $80,000.00 to cover buying M Planes for your fleet. No S planes are worth it. PRG is off my list for manageable Airports.