IAD - sharepoint

After the FAILED 757 deal as it makes no sense for me, I ends up adding 10 A319, 2 A319NEO and 5 B462 to replace 6 B752F. The only grace is all will send to same destination so people can’t complain on service as they can select S (B462), M(A19N, A319 or A320) or L(A332PW) which all goes to same place at exactly same time.

Spoilers
How can I get a Airbus A321P2F or A320P2F from Singapore Seletar (XSP) for the replacement of the dissatisfied B752F?

Not posted for a while, so a lot here

First visit of @ukplanespotter757 Concorde on my IAD, huge congratulations.:tada:
Welcome to Supersonic club! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks! So glad I finally have a Concorde of my own!

1 Like

@WisconsinGamer & @Heiligm arrivals during a light snow shower :snowman:

3 Likes

He comes to IAD with a great shine.
The A333 in a classy Look and A306F by @pilster.

we’re ready for take-off

2 Likes

Had some resemblance to old BOAC liveries.

Love the symmetry of IAD:

1 Like

Love this new update. Snow sort of matches my “Blue Ice” color scheme!

Busy Night at IAD

A380s are still a common sight at the airport of the US capital. But even smaller planes fly into Dulles frequently as can be seen by the packed regional jet terminal. United is the main airline and has blocked a large portion of the international and domestic terminal for medium aircraft. The airport’s management has also announced the completion of the Alaska Airlines terminal renovation.

2 Likes

the die down

The airport is barely busy, traffic is mixed with no real set terminal as the airlines largely don’t care after the rush, everything is overall quiet

1 Like

ITA visiting for the first time.

The in-game version of the livery can’t compare to the real life livery. The same goes for the Thai Airways livery. I don’t know if it is possible to introduce the metallic effect or if that would affect the performance of the game too much. It would definitely improve the optics of several liveries, though.

1 Like

A day of planespotting in Washington DC, with flights from everywhere, including a special numbered flight from horsepower air :wink:

1 Like

Somehow got all three antonov company aircraft in one shot (ignore the outlined aircraft, I was watching the water salute when I rushed to get the shot lol, it’s a Bari connection partner’s plane)

2 Likes

Great cooperation with @Highbad. :smiley:

1 Like

Fat Bottom Girls

1 Like

love to watch them make turn :+1:

1 Like

@WisconsinGamer heavies arrival en masse.

3 Likes