INN - sharepoint

Playing INN for one hour. Shots were taken every 10 minutes.
Unfortunately the game crashed after 59 minutes and the last shot was taken after restart.

1 Like

First batch of flights from my new prg connection @Marechkon33

1 Like

Welcome @Schlaumeier22!

2 Likes

Busy day at INN for Icelandair.

Wait wait wait. How?

Maybe with exclusion of all other flights?

But he should only get max two at the smae time. Maybe because it he posted it in the bug section. I have seen five or more Antonovs in IAD.

I have found you can get more than 2 for one flight number by just leaving one flight number open. If you have 2 or more enabled, it will only give you the max of enabled flights, or more. This was when I discovered that this was the case. May be a different reason though…

The bug only happens when you have just one arrival enabled. There’s no limit to how many you can get. That’s why it’s useful for grinding ₩s.

1 Like

Nice view of @SaxonianAirlines fleet from MCT a couple days ago. Classy paint job.

1 Like

Pink nose (callsign) marked our 100th connection. Congratulations @Player8888065037.:tada:
(sorry for the late sharing)

1 Like

:100: up for MCT connection @JK737 :+1::grinning:

1 Like

Nice one! :smiley:
I was honored to have a connection with you again.:blush:

1 Like

The pleasure was all mine my friend, couldn’t have done it without you :grinning:

I am new to the forum but I am sadly to retire the last ATR after C check. This plane is unnamed with reg OE-GTT in sunset colour is pushing back for C check and prep to return to factory for golden plane.

New colours B737 of @JK737 returning back to MCT.

2 Likes

That is to celebrate the 1000 connection planes between my MCT and his BRI.

They look good, though temporary I’m guessing.

1 Like

Welcome to INN!

The airline Urlaubsflieger08 has had their first flight from Prague handled at twilight at Innsbruck Airport, the gate to the Alps. Their Saab 340B in a colourful livery can be seen during disembarkation in front of two Embraer E175 from local airline bor147ah.

3 Likes

Guest aircrafts get water salutes?

2 Likes