INN - sharepoint

Arrival of my first A320 into INN, accompanied by the first arrival of @LawskinTheImmoral CR7 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Made it to 100 connections with @boruberry, here are the last 2 planes of that 100 :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Good job. Are you going to continue playing INN?

2 Likes

Probably not as much, but I still have my other connection to finish and will be keeping my fleet there so yeah will keep playing INN now and agai

1 Like

Okay, I am looking forward new airport NGO so when it will be ingame I will not be as much active as I am now. By the way I have already reached 400 connections PRG-INN :smiley:

3 Likes

Lawskins lineup :joy: @LawskinTheImmoral

2 Likes

Welcome partner airlines @Ivan0921 @ICEgamer1705

Great to see you at INN

5 Likes

Hello,
I’m pretty new to this game (since end of April) and think it’s one of the best made games.
I wish you all the fun that I have playing this.

3 Likes

Amazing fleet and Welcome! I don’t have a fleet at all, but they are sure pretty.

2 Likes

Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

We are nearly there! Thanks for the efficient handling. I now have an A350 based in Nagoya and I’m expanding quickly so if you want a connection from Nagoya (eg Prague, Bari or Washington) let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great. Thank you as well for all the anes you sent me. You will be seeing a few more screenshots soon at INN - sharepoint
As for the NGO offer we will talk after we finish this one :slight_smile:

1 Like

@LawskinTheImmoral love the new livery!

1 Like

@LawskinTheImmoral though, the planes that arent in the triange livery look very minimalistic. Are you preping them for leasing when its evenutally implemented? :joy:

That fleet could even pass as corporate jets :joy:

2 Likes

Brilliant - sounds good to me :grin:

Yes I wanted something slightly lighter on the colour front. I quite like it I have to admit. The A350s looks good in too - here is the first one to be based in Nagoya!

1 Like

Yes I wanted something slightly lighter on the colour front. I quite like it I have to admit. The A350s looks good in too - here is the first one to be based in Nagoya!

2 Likes

@LawskinTheImmoral 99th connection serviced!
Just sent you the 100th connection

An appropriate welcoming party!

2 Likes

Great work @Ivan0921 - we are nearly there :grin:

1 Like

Hi friend, @UnbendingMud you are gone a long time, welcome back what happened?

1 Like