KLM & Korean Air 777

Hey. So I’ve noticed that since the last update when extra 777 liveries where added the new ones don’t appear. Can someone tell me which airport these go to because I can’t find them and it’s confusing me.

3 Likes

They are in game but connections are not added to timetables. I refuse to say why because i do not know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Why not add the Emirates 777 livery? They operate that as well.

3 Likes

That’d be nice especially for EDI :wink:

1 Like

The devs keep making new liveries. However a new livery does not add much to gameplay. This is why in the near future multiple new liveries are planned, however new content has increased priority. Atleast this is what the rumours are from I believe a small 2 or 3 weeks ago

3 Likes

Rumors ? Its officially written many times. Liveries (currently 50+ waiting in queue) are not prioritized because they bring very little to gameplay.

Its funny because players are mostly histeric about liveries but we constantly have other more fancy items to make/introduce.

Today I tried to push liveries and new fancy concept have to go in front. But thats correct on the long run.

When only liveries will start comming that would mean no more ideas in devs and my head :stuck_out_tongue: (no strings attached).

3 Likes

We should have a big update with new features, then a livery update, and repeat like that. Just an idea

3 Likes