LEJ idea

With the new system at LEJ where both runways are landing and takeoff, I was thinking about the runway depart and landing systems at other airports where there is a option of 1:3 ect, and I thought maybe at LEJ the same could happen but with both runways, we could have 1 assigned for 3:1 and the other 1:3 ect, and maybe there could be 0:3 or 3:0 to assign landing only or takeoff only at a runway or even one runway has both takeoff and landing while the other has only landing/takeoff

What do you all think of this idea?

1 Like

To be honest, the ratio isn’t really needed but an automatic line up would be useful for LEJ. I also don’t understand why flights for the passenger terminal use the runway furthest away, could it not be made so they arrive on the same runway as flights headed to the southern cargo terminals and depart from the northern runway?

1 Like

That also confused me. It would be nice if the passenger arrivals also went to tht other runway

@carlsberg72, Do you think/asked if the devs will implement something to do with the cargo stats, especially after LEJ being a predominantly cargo airport? I know that this has been asked previously.

1 Like