More XL gates

Need more gates to accommodate XL aircrafts.

Context?

I currently have 65 aircrafts arriving to Washington although the airports continues to look empty. I have X planes arriving with no available gates. Since the update, they will stay on red until a gate is open, which i hate.

1 Like

But the game is realistic as it wants to be, anything in now will most likely stay, the feature does make it realistic as every plane lands, idc about it, cause I don’t have to worry about losing rewards

WE NEED FASTER PROCEDURES FOR LANDING AND STARTING!!!

it’s not realistic to have a cue of 60 planes because of a shitty system

it’s not realistic that your L & XL-planes always land first while you have to wait for M & S-planes to appear after that

it’s not realistic that you earn more on a 747 flying from IAD to MEM than flying the same plane on another continent

it’s time to fix game mechanics instead of adding more and more design features

3 Likes

1 thing I understood in WOA that it does not follow like the real time table. Suppose in real life, there are 2 planes, 1 plane is landing at 12:00 pm and the other at 12:30 pm. But in game, a plane requests to land every minute.

I think that would slow down the queue at the airport. and we can also assign when the next plane is going to land.

2 Likes