New update (my opinion)

seems like it doesn’t work for your owned aircraft or am I wrong?

Planes from previous game version not departing is a bug (hotfixed already) - we did testing for more than 2 weeks and that was fixed in internal version apparently not after public release.

When plane reaches destination another departure slot is unlocked (not when it is back) you still can have more than 1 slots (unlocked by ingame money or “tokens”)

I have no control over when release happens - I knew nothing same as any other player till the moment it is out for distribution after approval from game stores.

Tutorial was ready same day when release happened very late at night (like 2AM) and last thing i wish to do is to give up on sleeping to post on forum - sorry if that is dissapointing but I have a job and life :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well yes of course, i was just saying even a one day delay to post tutorial would have been ok in my books. Nevermind that now, whats important now is that the game works now and we can all play :slight_smile:

@Ripper:
You have the ETA displayed. The spot is available as soon as the ETA has reached and the plane has arrived its destination.

1 Like

Sorry first I didn’t got what you mean. The arrival slots are important for the generic traffic only and not for your own or the connection planes. Your own planes will return automatically as always.

Arrival slots: important for generic traffic - no influence on own planes or connection partner planes
Departure Slots: important for own fleet - no influence on connection planes or generic traffic

At least that are my experiences so far. Please anyone correct me if I am wrong!

1 Like

Perhaps some articles in the wiki will be helpful. I still don’t get how to acquire tokens.

A token you receive once you handle a generic plane from a specific destination.

E.g. NGO - IAD with XL planes:

I have two tokens on NGO-IAD with XL planes already:

Now I have handled one generic XL plane flying to IAD:

Now I have three tokens on this route:

Once I have 10 I can use it to unlock the next arrival or at any time with 40k. But I haven’t reached 10 on any of the routes yet.

So I reached 10 departures for Bari and for some reason the game won’t let me unlock a new arrival slot. I do have enough, and it even lights up, but when I press it, it does nothing. I can unlock another departure slot, but I want to get more arrivals.

Someone on here pointed out that theres a bug where if you have tokens but not the ₩ required, it doesnt let you buy it

Edit: herw it is New airline for destination purchase bug (?)

1 Like

The fuel loads from the generic traffic is still random. Almost 26 mins refuelling time for a Singapore Airlines A380 in NGO. Would be really great to get that fixed in future.

1 Like

Thank you for your answer. That is what i missing in that tutorial. And i am sorry for my connection partners, especially at BRI. They get 5 planes at time :smiley:

1 Like

The same here. I was so excited to have no cool down timer :smiley: 10 planes at a time to Prague!

True

I agree that the game is becoming way too complicated. I just have it as something to pass the time when I am bored, I liked it the way it was. I’m not complaining though. They must have worked very hard on the new arrivals system.

1 Like

A bit of an update for me. I like the update actually and the new system takes some getting used to, but its much better for connections.
But i think mid level players like me were hit the hardest. 20 - 40 planes, half blocked airports and no money saved up to just spend your way out of this.
Also i stand buy my point that devs should have at least given us a one day heads up that everything was changing, and shared the tutorial screens so that we could study them a bit and learn the new system, to avoid all the confusion

1 Like

Now that the blocked airports are fixed… i think… we can now focus on enjoying the game.

I have one concern. Why do repair airports only have 2 departure slots?

Hello,
Now I purchased the arrival Slot for M aircraft for Tokyo and I thought that I can use the ANA B737 now. But why it’s mentioned now that there is now slot available? Does this mean I spend my money for nothing?
What does repair airport mean?

No, not for nothing, but for the destination. Why you can’t by an arrival I don’t know.
Repair airport is the maintenance airport for your planes.

As I don’t have suitable own planes yet, it was quite a bad move. But as there is a ANA 737 shown, I was expecting to get an arrival slot for same.
Indeed there are quite less suitable M-arrivals for Nagoya, while my airport has quite high number of M-Stands (only 3 S, remaining possible M), and seems that there is no M slot/plane for cargo available although I have 6 stands ready…

As long as you have enough L or X arrivals I wouldn’t care too much about M arrivals if I were you :+1: