New updated- I’m choked

I hate the new update. The queuing is horrible. There’s no planes half the time.

Some of us with smaller airports were basically smacked in the face with this update and were left without money to buy any slots. Not all of us have millions to just blow.

So basically I’ve been working for over a week for nothing. All the places I’ve bought for my airplanes I can’t use- and it’s taken me 10 times longer to get to the point where I can buy slots for them. When I have six spots but the game is only allowing me two airplanes at anytime- it’s frustrating. 99 bucks a go won’t get me anywhere. Having to pay for an arrival slot plus the spot to put the airplane is killing me. In the two days since this has happened I’ve missed planes and my airports haven’t got any larger within reason. I don’t think it’s fair.

I don’t understand why you’re making us re purchase arrival slots for planes we’ve already paid for pre update. So even tho I have 14 slots I’m only getting maybe 8 planes a go and a good sixty percent of my airports are unused.

I’m sorry to say but you ruined this. Please fix it.

2 Likes

The idea of ​​buying slots is interesting, but it was not well implemented. The prices of purchasing slots should be cheaper and i believe that the most important thing would be before launching something that changes the mechanics of the game, the developers should inform the players and see their opinion, after all, we support the game with our money.

2 Likes

Exactly. Im choked they’re making us pay for arrival slots when we already technically paid for them pre update. I haven’t been this choked in a while. I loved this game. Past tense. In the last two days I haven’t achieved sweet f all.

2 Likes

I think they should lower the prices of the slots if they choose to keep them. I’d prefer they got rid of them or made them for connections only. Make it actually possible to achieve purchasing them in small airports. I think they should allow us to keep and use what we had purchased pre update, instead of making 50 percent of our airports unused. They need to WARN US when this stuff is about to happen so we can prepare. I’ve spent so much time the last week and I feel like it’s for nothing.

3 Likes

IMO you didnt pay for them, you payed for the stands. The people who got the arrival slots are the people who bought routes before the update.
Ex.: in BRI i had a full fleet, with all of the M and S destinations unlocked. I now have one departure slot for all of those, and can get planes quite quickly. Am i saying this system is just? Absoloutely not. But theres not much to do now, we already left a bunch of complaints here for the devs to see and hopefully act on. What i will say though is that i do think that this system is better, just takes getting used to.

Edit: and yes,as i have stated a few times before, they absoloutely should have warned us.

1 Like

Fair. I guess we just have to wait and see. Fingers crossed they come up with a suitable half line somewhere.

Hi we add all features under development to our feedback portal.

1 Like

The time you spend complaining here and in others post you could used to play and improve your game and airports/fleet.

I saw you complaining in 3 other post. And i didnt check others posts. So… Stop crying and complain. It os boring and dont help any body. The game will not change back because of you.

The developement of the game is staigh ahead and not back

3 Likes