News!

I just watch this all day.

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

Must post this to the devs.

Whenever I open this live video I cannot see a plane moving!
its just too booring to stare at the video

I go behind a few mins to see if a plane will land and follow the time and see the planes land. But I do agree 98% of the time staring at the runaway.

1 Like

Would your post not be more fitted to the real world aviation Sharepoint? It doesn’t really have anything to do with the topic of this thread mate.

Check post in Real World Aviation SharePoint for Lanzarote.

Current stories!

Can I get a link to a website where you make this?

It’s actually a mobile app

This is the name

I do love the idea of this thread and definitely want to support it. however I am wondering if I can create as master thread and folks post on it. The titles are very long for thread starters.

Any objections? And would we want a few threads. Airport news, Airline news, Aircraft news?

Let me know what you think

7 Likes

I like the idea!

Separate threads, and I can agree with the title being long, idk how to get people to know the stories

I agree but I just had too because 4 people were online at that time.

CHANNEX INTERNATIONAL AIRWAYS FORMS CODESHARE WITH ORANGE AIR
The CEO of Orange Air (@OrangeAir) has come to an agreement with Channex International Airways to codeshare flights between Innsbruck and Muscat. This offer allows easy connections for Channex International passengers at Muscat, and vide versa for Orange Air. This codeshare allows further development of both airlines, and will bring many benefits to customers and global connectivity!

6 Likes

Good to hear that we are already starting codes hares and it’s not even in game

Now it is, :wink:.

Similar things when you think about it! :joy: