Next Update Information

Hi everyone,

I’ve just been informed by the devs of the following info regarding the next update:

1. Update is set for this weekend, I do not know if it will be tomorrow or Sunday, but “this weekend” is what i was told.

2. The new update WILL bring Season 4 into play, so all your levels will be reset once you complete the update accordingly.

Again, please don’t shoot the messenger if it is delayed further, I can only share what I am being told and allowed to share and I do not have any other information outside of what you see on the feedback pages and above. Note sometimes, even completed items can be removed at the last minute.

Thanks

Andy

8 Likes

@carlsberg72: Thank you, Andy.

The anticipation was becoming to great. I’ll keep awake.

3 Likes

If not this weekend, I will kill myself. I already broke my right hand for this. (And yes I actually broke it)

I’m sorry your going to what, you are too dedicated to this game

1 Like

Too much :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

Well… This update might break my phone, recently I experiences extreme FPS drops, lag spikes, etc. ON A HALF YEAR OLD SMARTPHONE REALME C3 :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@carlsberg72 Hey Andy - do Topics have a time set?

only if I set them, the regular ones that people post, i leave open, but if there’s a specific item like this one that’s really not going to be relevant after a week or so, i put a time limit on it.
The switch on the connections thread was a good use. Time it so it shuts down on 6/1 so it gave folks time to adjust. Same with the poll.

It keeps the threads clean for the regular stuff.

I dropped my phone 3 times over the height of 1 meter and is still working properly. But it still gets very hot within 15 mins of playing.

Thanks for the Information

That’s going to be a large Update

K its sunday I Guess.

1 Like

Yeah my assumption as well

1 Like

pls pls pls be today, such a good sunday, I would never forget it pls. :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :sob: :sob:

May the developers in Prague release the holy update, SO FLIGHTS MAY START TO GO TO MUSCAT, MAY THIS BE THE DAY THAT HUNDREDS OF MUSCAT CAREERS SHALL START, and my God be with them all

2 Likes

May the force be with you.

Well, the weekend is almost over and nothing happened. Are you sure they meant this weekend?

Literally said he was told “this weekend”,plus Sunday just started, it could happen any minute now

Guys,

Below is the EXACT quote I was provided :), can’t make it any more clearer than that. As I said, if they delay it further, don’t shoot the messenger :slight_smile:

“Guys may you inform on all channels that with new update (this weekend) will be started season 4”

1 Like