NGO - sharepoint

Welcome @ukplanespotter757.

1 Like

Ooh so close, maybe next time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

If I’d known @JK737 was stopping by I would have put the kettle on :coffee:. Hope you enjoyed your visit?

3 Likes

Nice one, I think that all the passengers and crew were satisfied, no one complained. :smiley:
@Ripper has a break today, so your airport was a divert one. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

One of my 737s sporting the new livery! Haven’t changed it since the game was released :laughing:

5 Likes

Is the number of planes on NGO limited?
(Except by number of stands, of course)
Sometimes I get the “No Arrivals Available” although a stand is free and I have almost any destination for this kind of stand.
Example in four stages:
An Air France A380 is ready for “Take Off”

When it leaves there should be place for another X plane but still “No Arrivals Available”

A long while later an ANA B238 is ready to leave

After sending it away a B747 pops in to land on NGO on the stand the A380 has used

1 Like

Here is your Dreamliner in the new livery. :smiley:

1 Like

Looks marvelous if I must say so myself :laughing:

1 Like

Race of two B777-300s. :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

my friend unusual visit @carlsberg72

2 Likes

thought i would throw that one in for you as a change to the regular diet of 380’s :slight_smile:

Hope you are well my friend.

i’m fine yes friend, i hope you are also looking forward to future connections with you

1 Like

After 3 weeks, my fleet has yet again returned to my old livery, and will stay that way for the foreseeable future!

3 Likes

Mission accomplished. The connection between PRG and NGO was a success thanks to @Marechkon33

2 Likes

First time at my NGO! Welcome @RudiMentaer75

2 Likes

I received the visit of 2 flights followed by the friend @Resource , and detail he is not my connection partner, did anyone else have the privilege of receiving 2 or more flights without being a connection friend?

5 Likes

First time I see @JK737 on my NGO

3 Likes

First time I saw you in my notifications.:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

New livery @JoeDraper24 747 taxiing to the gate :+1:

3 Likes

A couple of new livery A380s from @JoeDraper24 & a @WisconsinGamer B777 picked up from PRG

4 Likes