No way to summon new plane

!

I have four aprons at this airport, I have two planes parked on it, but I can’t call a new plane. In the first picture, I can see all my planes, and at the same time there is no plane ready to land.

I don’t think I have started multiplayer games, because my English is not good, and I cannot find a reason to solve this problem under my understanding.

Click connection tab and buy extra landing slots for routes. Use golden planes if you dont have money

Could be hard with 408 W and no gold plane :grin:

2 Likes

I know. I’m having the same issue. I don’t understand why the slots went to feom 3000 for mediums to 5 for smalls. I’m kinda choked at this entire new layout. It’s made it a hell of a lot harder to start off your airports.

Damn! For real? I just started this level.

Yes I know that. But because of this, I couldn’t start making money.

Yup. Because what I’m finding is even tho I have five places for these smalls planes to land in Prague- just started also- I updated, came back and because now I only have two slots I can’t use the other three, and there’s no way to summon a new one. The only way is to buy the slot for 5 grand that I’ve already paid for before the update.

I can’t understand, I own a plane at INN airport, but still encounter the same problem. Is it because there are not enough planes?
I use my broken English and am finally familiar with this game, but I ran into this problem.

Honestly I have no idea what’s going on. It’s very frustrating. They don’t put out video tutorials and don’t warn us on updates that will cost money for us to do. I’m kinda choked. Not too sure I’ll continue with this game.

So if I don’t use real money, can I only face this problem?

No. You still can with the game money. It will just take longer? I don’t really know to be honest. I’m just as confused as you.

I feel the same way.I was familiar with the game by translating and groping for myself. However, everything is destroyed when it encounters an update.

1 Like

You’re right. I bought a lot of ground objects at other airports, but now I can’t use them at all.

1 Like

Yup. Same here.

Theres not much you can do. Just service a bunch of planes to get the tokens for unlocking routes

That’s not the answer to the problem but thanks. Golden airplanes don’t solve all. Also I seen you commented to same thing on another woman’s post. This doesn’t help. I have 98 percent full- I have wealthy partners. Destination slots arnt the problem. Thanks tho