Other Player Plane Money - Bari - I'm not getting it

Hi,

I have noticed that when I service other players planes in Innsbrook & Bari I do not get any payment for the service. I get it from the ‘Airlines’ but no longer get anything from fellow gamers planes.

Is it because I now have my own fleet? Is there some kind of barter thing going on?

Not complaining, just confused.

Thanks. :airplane:

That’s nothing I have noticed and it also has nothing to do with your own fleet. Can you post an example the next time?
Maybe @shill can help or you post this problem on their Facebook resp. Instagram profile.
Good luck. :+1:

1 Like

By the way, my Plane handles/airline is -

TGyoubstard - in the game. If that helps an admin track my account.

But what would I do to try to demonstrate the problem.

Please make some screenshots before and after you are using the “takeoff” button. I have never heard from such a problem and to be honest without seeing a screenshot I don’t believe it :wink:
I sometimes have a few seconds delay in receiving the money when my internet connection is weak, but I have always received the money.

1 Like

Yeah, I was trying to figure that out today.
I noticed today that I do get the payments on the small planes - ATR’s and such.

It’s the large 7’s and 340 & 50’s where I do not see payments.

Thanks.

Just share some screenshots please.

Ok, I’ve been busy but today I got the Screenshots.
Nomadic adventures A340 JAKDE
Was supposed to get W883.

My amount of $ 73,459 stays the same before and after release.

I’m not too bothered by it but hope there is something that can be done.

Thanks all.:airplane:

Here was another one.
ICEgamer1705 A350 NKVG
W889 again.

Pretty plane.
My W$ 84,350 before and after release.

Haha, with my own airplane. I am on a low cost structure that is why I am not paying at other players airports :wink:

@shill can one of the devs check what is going wrong or do you have an idea? It is really strange, it never happened to me…

1 Like

So has there been any effort to address this issue?

Does the thread need to be moved to the Bug Forum?

@shill

I’m having the same issue. It’s not constant but it does happen from time to time. I have to restart my app.

1 Like

Yeah, I am still having the issue. With Bari it’s so important to get that W money, especially when you spend 30 minutes servicing 2 large unique planes but don’t get the $2K for doing it.

2 Likes

If nobody can help you here guys, maybe try to post it in the bug category or contact the WoA team via facebook. Seems the team is very busy right now and they are working hard on the new update. I don’t have any other ideas, sorry.

Alright. I’ve moved this to the #bug-reports. Please check your connection is strong and hopefully a Dev can find a better reason why.

2 Likes