Praq terminal, expansion

Is this right?. Only medium planes with the terminal expansion

Yes this is right. Praq was created in coorporation with real airport to make it like it is in real life. So Terminal Expansion only features M stands.

2 Likes

On this terminal Yes. On another side of the airport expansion unlocks another 2 L or LX stands.

1 Like

Same here, was also a little disappointed: Preview available gates

Just curious if there will be a future update to the game that shows the correct airlines for their respective countries and airports.
Since when does Lufthansa fly to Prague with an A340 from Heathrow, and Virgin Atlantic to Shanghai Pudong from Bari? :wink:
(Oh, and Virgin has just retired all it’s A340s and 747s for A350s and 787s. Bit sad.

3 Likes

Lots of airlines have changed their fleet recently

2 Likes

Those changes will probs be made when the reqired plane is implemented. For ex. a Lufthansa A320 for the route you mentioned. But dont think that LH dont fly their A340s on european routes because they do, especially the A343 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Also does anyone know which A340 variant is the one in game? Virgin most recently operated -600, but both iberia and LH operated both the -600 and the -300. And even weirder IB uses the -600 on some rare european routes, while LH uses the -300 on european routes

3 Likes

I think that the variant of the A340 in game is the -300 (engines) mixed with the -600 because for me the fuselage is a bit too long for the A343.

4 Likes

Yeah i had a simmilar opinion

3 Likes

I agree there

2 Likes