PRG Marshalling Minigame for X and L

I hope I’m wrong, but I’m finding it impossible to get XP reward at these 4 gates with X or L planes.

The planes to not swing wide enough during the minigame.

So even maxing out to the right (at stand 13) the whole time during game the back wheels still wont cross over the center line before the STOP portion of the game.

Large planes do better but still won’t swing wide enough to get anywhere near 100% on angle.

Can anyone else get 100% on angle and Alignment at the same time?

3 Likes

Smaller L plane like A332 still possible

2 Likes

B789 is also available.
So I don’t try the parking minigame on larger B77W, B744, A388 planes.

This is because there is not enough physical space in front of the gate to succeed.

2 Likes

This is definitely a thing and has been for a long time, even at certain gates like at SXM on the end. I was actually debating making an article about this recently. Figure they just need to let us swing the airplanes slightly further left or right, but I wonder if they’re worried they clip into other spots or something. I feel they correct the distance once the game is over… oh, and probably a good idea to send this in to the devs @ support@flyboys.games

2 Likes

I was thinking about reaching out to Devs, but wanted to make sure it’s actually a problem all around and not just me.

The issue at PRG has been there since version 1.0 I had hoped it would eventually get resolved, but perhaps Devs are unaware.

2 Likes

This has been an issue since release at nearly a third of all stands at LHR.

3 Likes