Push messages incomplete?

I have noticed that not all messages are displayed. Is this your experience, too? Connection partner planes are not always mentioned.

1 Like

Yeah I have this, I don’t get notifications when playing WoA, but when I’m not playing WoA, I can get some but other times I get absolutely nothing and aren’t aware of anything inbound.

1 Like

Figures. It was your planes that came to me “out of the blue”. Do you get the messages from my BRI planes to your PRG?

Mostly yeah, but some do come as a surprise. I figured L and PRG-BRI don’t tend to send notifications until the aircraft is on approach.

Just sent 4 S’s and 5 Ms. Let’s see what messages you get.

Got a full set of notifications.

:+1:t2:

There is definitely something with the messaging. From the 9 planes I sent I got only one acknowledgement of handling.

@shill,
Have you got other mentions of this problem? Should I post in Bug Reports?

I mentioned that problem already a few months ago. I don’t get all notifications and it is also a maximum of 50 notifications I get. Especially in the morning I have no clue what connection planes are waiting at what airport. We really need a feature to see the connection planes!!! I don’t know why they are not deploying it as it was in the release notes a few months ago and it also was in the connections manual already.

1 Like

I think this problem still exists. Today 1 message of arrival, but 2 planes in the landing queue. Anybody else recognise this?