Question about BRI

Where are the slots for in de orange indicated area? Ik cannot park S nor M planes there.

1 Like

Lower left are used for GA and private jet parking. Upper left are also GA i think. I also know helicopters are occasionally parked there

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer, but i mean in the game…

1 Like

Sorry i didnt clarify. Since GA, private jets and helis arent implemented in the game, those stands have no use. As you can see they are individually much smaller than even S stands so not much can fit in there. Devs probably wanted to keep even the parking area utilisation as close as can be to IRL :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Let’s remember there’s also some poetic license in the game. Spots 201 and 205 in real life do not handle 777’s :)…
I wish they would open up those other stands, but as Ivan states, they aren’t used for the type of aircraft that are in the game. check it on google maps and you will see.

1 Like

yeah I don’t even think L sized planes go to Bari in real life

2 Likes

Same here, the biggest plane 201 and 205 see are most likely something along the likes of TUIs 757-300

Edit: just checked g maps, L size stands do still exist but on top of them are overlayed newer parking lines for smaller planes

2 Likes