Rel 1.40.4 Bug Reports

Water salute for player planes had been confirmed new
Jfk is a maintanence only

I littraly siad that. Although, it seems faster in the apron then the jet stand. Even with the passangers

Water salutes: It’s actually not new. It used to be that way and got turned off by the devs, not sure why it’s back but it’s not new

1 Like

So dose it happen every time a player plane lands first time or same plane, multiple times?

After the 1.4.4 update, I find I can’t disable or enable S plane from PRG airport in INN. And same situation I got in BRI, I can’t disable S plane from INN.

So every time a connection partner arrives it gets a water salute, interesting concept

OK JFK maintenance only I think I’ve heard that in the past

Minecraft trees in Washington.

2 Likes

Lol

On August 26th @SomeGuy98345 posted this information in the (now closed) “Bug Reports for version 1.4.3 release”.

When I send planes to my connection partner and keep playing I can’t send the next planes to his/her airport after they’ve been sent back.

I have to go out of my airport and back in to make it work.

This problem is still around in the latest release. And not only for connection partner planes. Can anyone confirm?

3 Likes

A346 window lights are wrong, same with A332, 333 and 343 unknown

Yeah this still exists

Did anyone else feel boosting at MCT works quite slow than other airports? Specially for X categories.

1 Like

Itsbonly seems to be jet stands, not apron stands and it’s at all airports

Fuel especially, all other services are fine, I think they forgot to actually shorten the fuel with time

I will tell you, that after the new update, the overall timers for the bigger aircraft of your partners seem to have been increased significantly. an A380 for example (in WOA time) is over 100 minutes. So the panic mode we might have had before on that front maybe over and fix some other issues with accepting partner planes and them running out of time, still have issues on our own planes I think.

A perfect landing of a E170 at MCT is not accurate. I spent way too long trying to get it. One time I missed it completely and it counted it as all 100’s.

I’ve had the same with the B734, though for me I was a centimeter of centerline and got the 100%

Not sure that this bug is introduced with this release because it was a long time ago that I played IAD.

But there are free standing jetways at C22 and C24 at IAD:

1 Like

It’s the IAD version of Squid Game. what you can’t see are the panels of tempered glass and regular glass.
If you manage to get over them and to the jetway, you get to board.

If you don’t, well it’s free money for the airline as they got your ticket, but didn’t take you :slight_smile:

4 Likes