Stop Complaining and Grind it out!

No work harder ou play more

Play smart.

If you dont have too much time to play. Think how improve your play time smarter.

My IAD now i have justin XL slots. Because i do t wanna lose time with small planes.

1 Like

I donā€™t have time to read and complain here, since I can play now 24/7 without any limitations by timer. So for the record: I like the update :wink:

2 Likes

I see all the complaining here, and I get it, such a major change to the game is going to affect people in different ways, a heads up tutorial outside the game of how it was going to work would have placated many I think. But alasā€¦

But letā€™s put this into perspective for a minute. While this game needs to appeal to as many people as possible, there is an overriding requirement above all player happiness, and thatā€™s for it to make money. Unless the devs are multi millionaires, which I doubt, they need revenue, there are tons of costs we donā€™t see. They have to pay themselves of course, thereā€™s server costs, license and royalties, and letā€™s not forget Apple takes 30% of whatever we buy alone.
And there is the big oneā€¦ NO ADSā€¦ I canā€™t tell you how rare that is, and I applaud the devs for not only supplying a great game but not bombarding us with ads every 30 seconds is frankly amazing.

Are there issues with the game, of course, but this is a very complex game because as I have said elsewhere itā€™s designed to be 2 things. airport management and airline management, trying to blend those two is hugely difficult.

The devs are extremely responsive and fair play to them for that, UATC for example were horrible at responding to anything.

Back to revenue, the way these games are designed is to attract you with it being free (nothing is truly free). If you do not want to pay any real money, fine, but itā€™s going to take you a long time to get there and thatā€™s the point, to encourage you to spend the money to further the game. Many of those complaining (not all) are likely in the free category, if you are not and still have issues, thatā€™s fine too, this isnā€™t a one size fits all reply. The game was honestly too easy for many, now not so much.

So what the devs have done here is change up the game with what I like to call carrot and stick.

Carrot: tons of new airlines, destinations etc. gives the bigger players more to do. IAD to open everything is going to cost something like 16m without planesā€¦
Stick: costsā€¦ buy slots, buy destinations, buy aircraft, for many of the newbies creating Wā€™s is hard, but thatā€™s the point, the devs WANT to make it hard, so that you will see $11.99 for 50 gold planes and 500k in cash, for newer players that can go a long way.
Honestly I would say to the devs, create some bigger GP packages, maybe $20, $30 and $50, you would be surprised how many folks would be interested in buying those. Talk to the guys that make Trainstation in Bratislava, I bet they can give you some great data on package purchases to assist. That game has been going 8+ years.

To close, people donā€™t like change, whether itā€™s games, facebook, life but itā€™s going to happen whether you like it or not. Iā€™ve seen plenty who love this update, plenty who donā€™t and some are frustrated because of the lingering bugs with access etc.
People react differently and thatā€™s ok, but remember what this is about, itā€™s not about your personal feelings itā€™s about building additional revenue streams to make this game continually viable, if they donā€™t make the money, it will die. Just search around the app stores sometimes for the games that have failed there are so many,

So please, take the time to buy some GPā€™s use them to help you speed things up a little and letā€™s allow the devs to build on top of what we have already received.

Thanks for reading
Andy (carlsberg72)

2 Likes

Where can I find the train station Game??

1 Like

You will find it on the AppStoreā€™s (android and Apple).
There are in fact 2 versions. I played the first one for over 6 years, it was a great game to play. I stopped because of some life issues and couldnā€™t get back to it.

Whatā€™s it called actually??

Both games are shown below

You are right. I agree fully to all you said. Especially the ā€œno adsā€ situation makes this game so nice. Itā€™s one of the reasons I also spent real money into this game.
I also was one of the ā€œcomplainersā€ because I donā€™t play this game long enough to be one of the billionaires who plays since the game came out.
I already had some money to send the planes I have to maintenance and still have some money in the pocket. Now itā€™s all gone for buying a few destinations and arrivals.
But complaining time is over. I now have some arrivals in my airports, was able to sort out airlines I never wanted on my airport and the money comes back ā€¦ just a bit slower this time.
ā€¦ and I like this new minigame so much ā€¦ I need bigger fleets on my airport :grin:

UATC actually responds to anything?:sweat_smile: