Suggestions 2

1. Make concorde available now, to those who were not patron.

2. And make other offers to patrons, like new upgrades and discount on golden plane, time purchase, etc. After 3 months, make this feature available to non patrons too.

3. Non patrons and those who don’t purchase golden plane, and earn only through playing game, should have a different separate ranking in leaderboard. In this way, non patrons will know their worth where they stand with their hard work play, and patrons will know where they stand with the pay and play method. Patrons will compete for being in top, and in that way, this game will get more funding and popularity.

Thank you.

Hey! I would start off saying this does not have “patrons” nor we use/used Patreon, we used IndieGoGo for the beginning game support. IndieGoGo ended a while back once the development started so everything in this would be cool but isn’t possible. The Concorde cannot be unlocked again. I agree with the feature of special offers though that wouldn’t be fair for everyone because only a few handful of people on the forum Was a beta/alpha tester for the game. I like the leaderboard idea though the rest I don’t see how it could work with IndieGoGo which ended.

1 Like

I wonder why the Concorde is so important for many players. To be honest, the only thing a Concorde did, was flying a few people (120) a bit faster than other airplanes and I really don’t even like it.
Spending money on this game makes some things easier, that’s true and I made myself some things easier. You should also keep in mind that €, $, £ or ¥ or any other currency that’s spend into the game keeps it ad-free. That doesn’t mean that you should spend money too, but you have to accept that some are high in ranks, which I am not, and some just enjoy playing the game without caring about ranks. I know my worth without any ranks :slightly_smiling_face: The idea of special offers is good. I’d like that too.

3 Likes

There will be even more interresting planes in the future, Concorde is just a fancy airplane.

2 Likes

Wow, ive seen the beta tester tag, but never alpha tester. The old guard has arrived :joy:

3 Likes

The Concorde would of replaced most airliners we see today. It’s inefficiency is what slowed it down, hence it not being able to start the new era of aviation it was destined to create.

Other competitors included the Boeing 2707 and the Tupolev TU-144. The Boeing model never flew, and the Tupolev, had well, major issues.

We can see supersonic back in the skies soon, with the new Start-Up company Boom Technology, currently in the works of creating a quiet supersonic airliner capable of traveling fast like Concorde, but also allowing passengers to pay the same price they are paying now for certain routes.

Saying Concorde only flew people fast is kinda sad considering it marked a motivation for aircraft manufactures to make more efficient planes.

1 Like

Why seperate people who can and who cannot spend money on this game?
For instance, owning a credit card is not at all common in The Netherlands (I don’t know about other countries) but that is almost the only way to pay in the google playstore. And maybe other players just don’t have the money.
I don’t think there should be seperated leaderboards. It sounds like discrimination :wink:

1 Like

Welcome back! Thanks for being a Alpha Tester! If you have a question you can ask me!

1 Like

You do have a point, Each airport on the website has a leaderboard, I can agree with you on all of what you said but it could be a great idea, the game detects if you made a purchase (credit card / gift card) and if you did you wouldn’t be on the leaderboard for the “Free players” don’t get me wrong I’m not hating on anyone. But it would not be that discriminative, I get that some people may not wanna drop money and some do, I’m one of the people that will drop money whenever I’m able to. (I gotta work on my spending choices… Writing this I just bought another 5 golden planes :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

I have only choice between buying 2, 10, 25 or 50
Or perhaps you ment 50?

Whoops. I meant 10. Those are heading to IAD or PRG.

2 Likes

I have made my purchases as well, still I don’t feel like seperation :wink:

2 Likes

Believe me I spent some money and I dont really lead the leaderboards :slight_smile: its the question of time like any other “hobby” I love airplanes so I took some Euros and bought my beloved B777. Flying almost only on BRI. Ofcourse there are more competention driven people than me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Exactly. And there could be people who never buy credits but play a lot and get even richer than people who buy golden planes. Thats why im not in support of the separated leaderboard idea

1 Like

Although I hold an against about the separated leaderboards, I wont call a discrimination if it really applies:joy:cuz like airlines, you can pay more to get better services, but the basic service (travel from one place to another) is same for everyone, so as long as every players can have the same (or similar) game content, its not a discrimination.
I think devs can add monthly golden/silver member for people to choose. premium member have the right for some special skins (I would call it skin cuz im a lol player :sweat_smile:), and there will be special mark (like Skyteam or Star Alliance) on players airplanes.

1 Like