UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

Oh, alright.

Something similar happens for me. It sorts one direction but not in reverse like the other columns.

1 Like

It happens to everyone.

1 Like

Apologies if this is the incorrect location, first time poster and all that.

Over the last 24 hours this message keeps appearing on all airports, no issue with my internet, cache etc.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Whether coincidence or not, since the message started to appear I’ve not had any planes arrive from other players.

Many thanks in advance.

1 Like

I belive its a android problem. Only android users seem to be encountering this.

That’s a twist that hasn’t reported yet. More “victims” have posted in this thread:

And this one:

I also get the pop-up but I do get arrivals from other players.

I’m also using an android device: as an update, 2 player arrivals just ‘arrived’ - not sure what is going on, very hit and miss with the player arrivals that’s for sure.

Please put this in plane Size topic. This isnt an user interface problem

The game crashed then this happened.

I couldn’t fine the L sized tier but report area. I searched and still couldn’t find it. So I put it there.

This happened to me too. I quit the game, emptied the cache and restart. Then the achievements were displayed again.

1 Like

Same here.

Yeah, that happens to my brain once in awhile.

They’ve identified the issue with the Wi-Fi connection pop up and looks like they have fixed it for the next update

I didn’t know where I should put this so I have decided to put it here.

I believe that there should be two different timers for the waiting time, and the servicing time (landing and taxiing time included for player aircrafts). Once I waited for a while, because I don’t have a lot of X stands, I could assign this aircraft to a stand. The thing that has happened however, is that it seems that the waiting time has overruled the servicing time in the code. Is this a bug?

1 Like

I don’t quite understand this but if your saying that the waiting for landing timer is still there after being cleared to land, I belive that would be a bug.

No I don’t think so. That aircraft is still showing as IN AIR, therefore the waiting timer is still in force even though it has been selected for landing
I think once the status changes to LANDING, then it flips to the servicing timer and kicks that one off.
If it’s not doing that, then I would agree it could be. A bug but I can’t confirm based on the screenshot

Yeah, sorry, wasn’t clear… usually the servicing timer should come on when the plane has a stand… also, it continued from 4:29 when it was landing. That’s what I have noticed for both player and airline aircrafts.

1 Like

When i try to login i get a black screen at the moment i expect screen to choose airport.
I have downloaded newest version of oxygenos today for my oneplus6. But problem can also happened couple of days earlier because i didnt have time to play