UI - Bug Reports (for reporting bugs relating to the user interface itself)

, , ,

Sure thing! Thx.

After a while of having a connection with a user and exchanging flights, I very ofter realize that the counter of Airport Connection (“Flughafen Verbindung”) and Spieler Verbindung (“Players Connection”) don’t increase anymore. Then I can’t do anything else than cancelling the connection. The info popup shows

The connection with XXX to {{toAirport}} was cancelled

(“Die Verbindung mit XXX zu {{toAirport}} wurde abgebrochen”).

It seems the game looses an information about the connection after a while of playing but doesn’t show a message so that’s not obvious that there’s no connection any longer.

Example:
Connection PRG to INN (the problem is independed of origin and target airport). 59 players connection successfully flown. However, after a long time of playing the counter doesn’t increase:

Pushing the red cancel button and confirming to cancel the conecction:

Message that connection {{toAirport}} was cancelled:

It might be because your connection partner isn’t returning your planes, hence why the counter isn’t going up. It only goes up when your partner successfully handles your plane on time.

But it’s suspicious that the game doesn’t remember the connecting airport and shows only {{toAirport}} instead of the airports name.

Also, in my understanding of the game play ,the counter for “Airport Connection” should increase nevertheless.

No, it only increases when the player on the other end successfully handles your planes, or you successfully handle their planes. This one can be reset only if you restart the airport.

I see that now.

A camera BUG just happened to me, that I am seeing a plane from the wing camera and then all the planes that I have in the airport appear to me as if I had the main camera of the airport and it does not let me leave the plane’s camera, I hit another camera on another plane and when I leave the camera goes away and travels through the airport alone. This has only happened to me in SAN and MCT

I guess you’ve found the magnificent camera bug, which produces views never seen in other camera modes.
Yes, I believe that this has been noted to the devs already (@carlsberg72 pls confirm), but in future, please use provided threads for bug reports, e.g. UI.

2 Likes

Lol! Man, I would love to get that bug - with its vax, of course - just for a few hours & see as to how the world looks like from his bugged lenses! Sounds fun enough as to, may be, developed as another cam mode!?

Devs are extremely aware and I think are reviewing whether to fix or find a way to incorporate as part of the new update

guess you’ve found the magnificent camera bug, which produces views never seen in other camera modes.
Yes, I believe that this has been noted to the devs already (@carlsberg72 pls confirm), but in future, please use provided threads for bug reports, e.g. UI.

I mean it looks good but to play it is annoying, maybe they could add a synematic camera in the future and make this error not annoying

1 Like

I think it’s good that they incorporate it, actually it looks good but in my case it seems annoying since it wouldn’t let me play and I had to leave the airport, which made my planes that were in the taxi return to the landing and well I had to wait for him to arrive at the parking area

1 Like

Agreed! Sorry if I sounded insensitive in my preceding remarks…but your wording made it sound almost fun! Say, one of your screenshots (copied below), focussing on a patch of desert by the runway is, well, despite your unhappy experience, hauntingly beautiful! Was this taken from one of the plane’s cams or the airport cams?

hahaha ok, I mean if it’s great, I really like it too, that’s why I think they could add a synematic camera, I was looking at the camera of an airplane and when I clicked it, it didn’t come out of the camera and all the planes were put on I was at the airport, I tried to get out by entering another camera on another plane and then I got out of it, and that happened, the camera began to move in circles all over the map hahahaha

:rofl:That’s so funny, even though at that time it must have badly upset you! Did you make a video screen recording of all that while it was happening? If you did, could you please email it to me? Till the devs remove this bug, the least that the players can do is to share and have a good laugh at the funny side of the bugs! Gracias.

hahaha, same with everything I’ve read I already see it as something good, if I have a recording of this, where do I send it to you?

but it seems strange to me that no one has happened to him, because it has already happened to me 3 times hahahaha

1 Like

W-h-a-a-a-t-t-t ??? THREE times? Oh, man, how (un)lucky you are! Or it could be that this bug likes you the most on this Forum! :rofl: Please, hurry, email it to me at noormobashirsami@gmail.com. I am simply dying to see it! But please ensure that it is no bigger than 20 mb…that’s the maximum size that email services usually allow! Ooooohhhh!!!:yum:

I get this strange camera behaviour in BRI almost every time I use left or right window view.
Therefore I call it the grillo-meloni-anomaly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WHAT? You, too? OMG! The entire village appears to has been blessed, except for me! (Well, I’ve had some “blessings” of my own, of a rather bizarre kind in their own right)! Mind sharing a recording of it if you made one, as well as explaining as to what’s behind the name you’ve given it? Thanks.

Beppe Grillo and Giorgia Meloni are italian politicians. Grillo from a protest movement called “Movimento 5 Strelle” (5 Stars Movement) and Meloni from a post fascist party called “Fratelli d’Italia” (Brothers of Italy) who is now Prime Minister of Italy.