Unlock Dulles with Money

Hello,

I am willing to pay for opening Dulles airport, but it does not seem possible like the other airports.
Is there something different?

Thanks

you have to reach target amount of passengers in PRG first

We will check it. Yesterday it was working because people wrote on FB that they purchased it with 8 goldies so it seems it just doesnt work for you for some reason.

This is how it looks to me
Screenshot_20191220_081230_com.haugland.woa|690x332

Will check that later today.

You dont have enough passanger in PRG

1 Like

Its not passengers… it seems you do not own gold planes to unlock it - (unlock button is faded/not active).
@Mhs can you confirm gold planes on account ?

He has passanger 56108.
To unlock Dulles, 250000 is needed. Look at the screenshot.

You can purchase airport without passangers for golden planes if you want/need. Question is if he has gold planes.

There are 2 ways to unlock airport

1. achieve handling goal on previous airport
  2. purchase it with gold planes straight away
1 Like

Aaa. Ok. Didnt know. Sorry.
(I had 4.000.000 passangers at PRG but it took my golden planes anyway to unlock Dulles)

1 Like

@UnbendingMud after 256k passangers is achieved there is achievement to claim IAD while playing PRG.

I have bought 2 golden planes now, there is no change

Do I lose the progress if I reinstall?

Just unistalled and re installed and the app crashes at boot :disappointed_relieved:

1. Progress is not lost on reinstall.
  2. If it crash immediately you have to clear cache and delete game data then it runs normally.
  3. So there is no problem with unlocking airport it cost 8 golden planes not 2.

I have un installed already a couple of times. I have also cleared the cache, still does not work. Basically I click on it the app starts and 0.5 sec later 8t goes back to the main screen

Ok. In point 2 i wrote “clear cache and delete game data” - have you done that as well ?

What is going on? I have a window that says advanced handling but nothing happens when I click on it. I’m unable to do anything.

Advanced handling is so you can build M, L and X stands. Once you’ve bought it it’s a useless button and should go grey.

1 Like

*[quote=“Mhs, post:1, topic:758, full:true”]
Hello,

I am willing to pay for opening Dulles airport, but it does not seem possible like the other airports.
Is there something different?