Yellow marker although no possible destinations

I don’t know if it’s a coincidence but with the arrival of new destinations PVG & HKG at IAD (thx for that) the yellow marker keeps showing although there are no destinations for the aircraft to go to at the moment

2 Likes

Yeah, happend to me yesterday also Airplanes in need of maintenance still yellow

2 Likes

Bumping this one up, because it still happens and is interfering with good gameplay.
It also happens when a plane is in need of maintenance and you’re out of money… (oops :nerd_face:)

1 Like

Happens to me to.
Seems like the maintenance is the key here. It seems to indicate that it is an available mantenance slot even if the current plane does not need it.
When I send a plane to maintenance all other planes of that size shows correct status for a short time (CD of the maintenance destination)
Hope this helps locating the bug.

2 Likes

It has definitely to do with maintenance destinations.
When you have planes with yellow markers and no destinations, and you send a plane to maintenance, the yellow markes go off, and after 5 seconds they turn on again.

Please fix this.

2 Likes

Since were talking maintenace, i finnaly got the hours to send my first 787 to maintenance. It was based in BRI, flew to FRA and in 4 to 5 hours it was done. Idk about you guys but that seems a bit short for a maintenace check. I think it should be increased but i wanted to wait on creating a topic to ask more experienced players. How much does your maintenace take on larger planes, and in PRG and IAD? Was my case an exception in the grand scheme of things?

1 Like

I think the maintenance duration is only the round-trip to de maintenance site.

Idk, doesnt make much sense to have a maintenance check last so little. Do the latter ones take longer?

I really don’t know, it was just a guess

1 Like

i’m having the first B-check on my A380s and it’s also just the time for the trip. Although players with small fleets might be in favour of this I think we should have a longer absence or higher prices to balance the economics in WoA.

2 Likes

I also think that.
It would be nice to have a choice between:

1. Low price - Long duration maintenance
  2. Medium price - Medium duration maintenance
  3. High price - Short duration maintenance
3 Likes

nice idea but I think it’s hard to implement. We’ve seen how tricky it was with those 2 destinations L & XL had in the beginning.

1 Like

I am a software developer myself. The developers here rushed the maintenance a bit I think. It should not be too hard to implement.

I think longer absense would be my pick out of the two. Balances game and makes it more realistic

Next time we have any issues with bugs we know who to call :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumping this one up again, because it still happens and is interfering with good gameplay.
It also happens when a plane is in need of maintenance and you’re out of money… (oops :nerd_face:)

Please @shill, can you tell us more?

1 Like

I can confirm that today’s update did not fix this issue. Is the issue recognized by the developers?

Edit: I do not mean this as a complaint, but as a constructive information for the developers.
Thanks for the new functionality in the today update.
Also, thank all of you for not using this thread for Off-Topic discussions, but for this specific bug only.

Any news on this one?

1 Like

I’ve recorded a few minutes of gameplay to better explain this bug:

1 Like