3.1.0 Release notes

Cannot believe this happened during the weekend!

Appreciate the work from you guys!

8 Likes

You can’t have everything in life, good things take bit time. :blush:

2 Likes

What a sudden update, great, thank you very much to the developer.

4 Likes

I agree to a point, but this has been reported since the first release when the focus was still on GRU
now the focus has shifted and that means this won’t be fixed anytime soon

2 Likes

Can someone tell me if all airports have level increase???

Especially GRU has now one more level, you need 1156XP to unlock the new level which also unlocks the new SCL airport.

Thanks, I have some airports maxed up and all aircrafts waiting to be claimed.

1 Like

Por favor ampliar el nivel xp en IAD, necesito mas tripulación de manejo, son muy poquitos los que dan y no son suficiente para la operación del aeropuerto.

2 Likes

Por favor, hay que escribir en inglés. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only my filter button not working in game?

Sensible

Great updates! You done the B748/F very beautiful! Thankyou for your works!

4 Likes

New destinations,?

3 Likes

English pls

English pls also


B748 looks good!

6 Likes

Is it just me or I dont see the engine startup delay after pushback?

9 Likes

It’s on taxi out like at PRG

But I don’t like the delaying takeoff
There’s already a build up at single runway airports for landing planes, now this is gonna add to it. I really want to know the reason for this change because

4 Likes

Thanks again for this update, I like SCL airport very much, it is very smooth to play.
For the delayed response of takeoff and pushback, I have some suggestions to make this delay more realistic:
For takeoff: after issuing the command, the engine should gradually speed up (through sound changes) to build thrust, instead of waiting for one second after the broadcast to build takeoff thrust and take off at full speed;
For pushback: What we need more is the delayed response to the mechanical system testing process after the pushback is completed, rather than the delay after hearing the ATC command. Actually, I do think this is a bug since Mitya’s post about the delay is post pushback.
I can see the developers’ idea of ​​more realistic airport operations, and I understand the current runway bottleneck at some single-runway airports. However, the efficiency problem is essentially caused by the aircraft processing speed being too fast. Without changing the game logic, it is impossible to effectively improve the problem of takeoff aircraft accumulation.

9 Likes

Why is there no lighting at this airport?

3 Likes