General Pre-Release Discussion

The devs must be on overdrive recently

8 Likes

They are in TOGA mode :laughing:

15 Likes

Well they’ve mentioned they’re working on getting things done faster and bringing content out quicker so…

5 Likes

I believe the work on a security program in Update 3.4.1 cost a lot of resources, time that was probably not planned.

7 Likes

now they have officially closed the suggestion post of the A333P2F and the A338/339

3 Likes

That’s normal, once a livery list is published I’ll start locking threads. It can be quite time consuming so the earlier it’s done the better. That’s also why a lot of airline suggestions are also broken up into separate livery suggestions. For example, now we’ve got the BMI A332, the airline thread is locked and replaced with separate livery suggestions for the aircraft types that weren’t added.

17 Likes

Ok thx

Can someone check if they’ve added the new aircraft achievements to the google play store yet?

1 Like

Nothing yet

1 Like

I see. Hopefully the update can still come out today or this weekend since I’m on vacation next week​:crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

EqualFatherlyBalloonfish-max-1mb

3 Likes

I don’t think they’ve ever updated during the weekend

If it’s not today, it’ll be earliest of Monday

3 Likes

They did update on weekends before :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I may have missed that but I’ve. Never experienced an update Saturday or Sunday

3 Likes
5 Likes

That’s me when I saw 3.5 livery’s

16 Likes

that second runway on SYD would work wonders tbh. I think that airport is very underrated

5 Likes

When I’m away and won’t be able to play for a week lol

1 Like

They have on occasion, usually though it’s when they have the approval from Apple and Google already. As far as I am aware they send the update to the respective companies when they post liveries, so if they manage to accept it before the end of the day, weekend isn’t impossible

7 Likes

Update right around the corner :eyes:

20 Likes