IAD - sharepoint

Wow,you all have such good connections.I have no good connections but I connected with jirin.I am at iad and I connected with him/her with prg.
jirin can you send planes from prg to iad.

My first Qantas 747!

3 Likes

Thanks for the plane :100: @Marechkon33

2 Likes

You all are so rich…I have made maximum of just 50,000.

My first jet blue E190.

1 Like

I was actually going to show the jet blue landing but there were so many planes in my IAD I accidently pressed the handling buttons of a plane taxing as well as landing.I didn’t notice that those planes were taxing as well as landing.

1 Like

You pick the people that play this game since months and you need a little patience. I mean, just play and see, it keeps getting better. You are already in IAD. Don’t waste too much money in S and M stands. Just enough to earn the money for the X and L terminals. These are the money cows at the end and will make you as rich as others are now.
Happy gaming.

1 Like

now,we also have to assign planes to come to our airport and I am 11 years old.My mother lets me see just 1 hour

When my mother is outside and comes back in the evening, then I see half an hour in the evening and and half an hour at night.When my mother is at home I see half an hour in the afternoon and half an hour at night.I though income average of 15,000 every half an hour.

This is my IAD.

2 Likes

Well, the less time to play makes it a bit difficult, but it would be also difficult in any other game. In this game nobody forces you to be in the game unless you have a connection to another player. But I wouldn’t do connections before you have set up your airport to a size that makes it possible to have a big amount of planes arriving there.
And a big respect to your mother that she keeps an eye on your gaming times.

1 Like

thank you

Thank you for helping me in the achievement @Kamau79
By the way, nice colors you have here

I will end the connection because I will help a friend who is starting at BRI.

1 Like

For the first time I have been so busy at this airport.

2 Likes

Lucky enough to pick up @shill E190 JAOSS

Then it left.

3 Likes

Busy morning with NGO connection airline

2 Likes

Ghost airport

2 Likes

haha! I admit thats funny. IAD is Minimizing Electricity costs because of covid!

3 Likes

:warning: Today’s special livery in honor of the victims of 11/9. :warning:

5 Likes

My own country plane coming to my IAD.

2 Likes