IAD - sharepoint

i canceled the contract and changed the configuration but there were pax in it of the previous contract
so thats what happened

1 Like

Did you get the extra money for the extra passengers that trip?

No i got nothing.since contract was cancelled after it was parked it said assign contract

1 Like

Unique Livery Colours :blue_heart::white_heart:🩵

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome to IAD :airplane:

1 Like

I’ve been cooking

Summary

After almost 5 years of playing I finally unlocked the Concorde. Thank you devs for all the fun times and great content, can’t wait for much more!! :face_holding_back_tears::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Lucky you☺️ I have also been playing for almost 5 years and still hasn’t got it yet.

It’s very expensive but definitely worth it. Helps the devs too if you can. Considering I’ve been playing for so long they deserve it :sob:

Finna have a fleet of rockets soon

I did the math, with the current system it would take 2 tears of non-stop gp conversion just to get Concorde, so I’m happy for you, but dreading it myself

1 Like

Hope you’re ready for the maintenance bills!

I’m glad I unlocked Concorde when it was on sale, but even then it took a really really long time just to eat half of the required GP.

But welcome to the Supersonic Club!

1 Like

Humm
What would will people choose when I said eather join Supersonic Club?
Or
Jet Club?

I am almost part of the supersonic club. But since I have premium pass at lhr, I can just get it for free at I think level 76 and I am at level 68

International arrivals at IAD

1 Like

I’ve my own airline with livery
A388 = 30 Aircraft’s
B752 = 50 Aircrafts

6 Likes

@Helpfulwyvern345 Great :+1:

1 Like

ANA :airplane:

5 Likes

Event Today :sunny:

3 Likes