IAD - sharepoint

Quite possible, i just saw the announcement. I played through midnight last night so thats probs why i didnt see it then

You mean this announcement Again only on :joy:facebook :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah they really need to start posting those here.
@DuneCrawler thanks for reposting them here

2 Likes

You’re welcome

For me I got an announcement in the game.

Yeah, and then you would expect something about it on the forum

2 Likes

I thank you too @Ripper, it is always nice to see your colorful airplanes.

And here is the 99th connection plane. :smiley:

2 Likes

big @UnbendingMud New colors illuminating my Iad

1 Like

They are mine or not? You tag the wrong one :slight_smile:
I am currently unlocking all liveries and plane models in the game, after that I’m going to make new colours and choose certain permanent liveries. Now it is a big mess at all of my airports and the color combination does not look good on all liveries. It’s still the old colours before the patch.
Thansk for handling though!

1 Like

yes they are yours :risonho: :risonho:

I have played hours and hours last 4 days at IAD, and didn’t see 1 concorde… :cry:

2 Likes

I believe the event was only a few days, but they didn’t come for me very often. I only saw 2 after playing Washington for a good few hours. With a bit of luck we will be able to see them again at some point!

1 Like

Maybe the event ended by the start if your 4 days? Either way they were there for way too little time
As for what @ukplanespotter757 said i saw 2, both BA in a matter of 45mins of playing. As one left the second arrived

@Ivan0921 that’s similar to my experience, when the BA one left, the AF one arrived.

Sooo i havent played IAD in 4-5 days. Basically the day the Concorde event started. Started playing yesterday night again and guess who i find still waiting in my landing queue :joy:

And so, since this is probably the last non player Concorde we will se in a while i decided to take a bunch of pics. Enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bye bye Concorde :cry: :cry:

1 Like

@Ivan0921 and my connection from PRG in one new „full screen“ shot.

2 Likes

Love the new full screen mode! Busy evening at IAD.

2 Likes

Hard work for the night shift then :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Found the next cool registration: NILE

Can we add the destination Cairo please? This big boy wants to visit the Nile…

2 Likes