LHR - Sharepoint

Couple more gates added so nice and full! I like to stick to real life with terminal assignments :slight_smile:

6 Likes

And now T3

4 Likes

I’m behind a little, just finished that part of T3 and moving to T5. The speed you are developing at is phenomenal!

1 Like

Now playing LHR, I notice how missed the 772 is in the game :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah massively. But im bringing the iconic B744s back at least for some of the airlines….except BA :frowning:

And the b763 especially with United and Icelandair.

1 Like

Yeah I may do on some routes but as I’m doing BA long haul aircraft like they are in real world we see.

Virgin B744 about to be pushed back Orlando bound whist A333 just arrived from JFK.

1 Like

Quiet night at LHR due to the fireworks display. All aircraft are parked up

2 Likes

two generations of Etihad f1 liveries
Screenshot 2024-01-01 062012

2 Likes

First T2 view of 2024 and the queens all arrived!

4 Likes

Really cool! I would complit Saint Marteen to take LHR. I really love it’s screenshots!

Meanwhile I’m waiting for the jetways to get doubled and triples, it irks me that they are only single bridge right now for some reason

Think they just wanted the airport out, but they have also said they be looking at which gates have two or three jet bridges for future update.

747 heaven

2 Likes

The tower is surrounded!

A330 corner of T3

3 Likes

One thing I like about the game is you can add airlines you’d like too see at airports, like this Hawaiian Dreamliner at LHR preparing for flight back to Honolulu.

4 Likes

I think it will probably be added in 2.2.2.

Walk around T5

9 Likes

How do you do this lol