MCT - Sharepoint

Muscat progress, all that’s left is the cargo terminals and I’m ready for lej
Screenshot_20211221-234057_World of Airports
Also has a surprise visit from @Sparejr but I couldn’t handle his plane as it was midnight

I don’t know how I did it, but I did it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Welcome to completed Muscat, I just finished building the last cargo stand today

1 Like

1 Like

My very first cargo plane just arrived from TLV where it was converted by IAI.
Welcome B777-300ERSF.:tada:

2 Likes

Muscat is very photogenic at night!

3 Likes

How you take those rear side pictures? I have seen some but I was never able to move the screen somehow. Thank you

1 Like

It’s a bug. As far as I know, you have to do a lot of steps to make the bug work. I’ve captured some good screenshots with it but I don’t remember how to make it work.

1 Like

The bug with the camera allowed me to get the shots. When you view an aircraft from an onboard camera, tap the UI button to hide it, then reappear before going onto another camera view. This bug really has me thinking a free cam would work really well in WoA.

I never intended to actually take the last 2 screenshots, I only wanted to get the AN-225.

Terminal full of colourful heavies courtesy of @Marechkon33. Sorry buddy I missed a few.

1 Like

@pilster all good I don’t worry about missed planes this game is endless it happens to all of us

1 Like

Mama and her ducklings

Finally I got this bug on MCT. I was switching camera views like crazy and then it happened.

My camera moved over the map randomly so I could take some pictures from non standard angles and distances.

4 Likes

@pilster’s AN12 for the first time at my MCT.:smiley:

1 Like

The Oman Air family.

Emirates galore! (with a KLM 777 photobombing)

Turning MCT into AMS.

Expo :orange_circle:

1 Like

Would like to have that temperature here now!

1 Like

With special thanks to @JK737 for this outstanding connection, Orange Air proudly announces the 1500th connection plane with PRG.

Most appropriately the Queen Of The Skies:

3 Likes

Colourful MCT

This early morning in Muscat