MCT - Sharepoint

It primarily depends on the spotting point or the perspective from which you take the screenshots. I try to follow the respective aircraft a bit in their flight and then hopefully press the trigger at the right moment. Of course, I can only zoom as far as you can, so the screenshots are still being edited and cropped.
If you play the game long enough, you will know your favorite spots and the right handling for nice snapshots.

1 Like

Thank you, I will try it

Done and I like it :blush:

2 Likes

Great shots

Mum, Dad and three kids

4 Likes

My (IAD) connection partner ReapersHill big metal and new A380s looking good at my MCT

My A380 taking off from MCT

@bsharpy A380 arriving from/departing to NGO. Nice livery :+1:.

2 Likes

ReapersHill A380 departing my MCT

What’s with the yellow?

Just the night light I guess

Need to dry your hair? No problem! The A340-300 is here! One can be yours for only 313,000W, 4 engines, 4 times the power!

4 Likes

What’s its W earnings compared with the 787 ?

I’ll take two :grinning:

1 Like

It’s pretty similar, if not slightly higher. Can’t tell you much about the A346 as I don’t have it unlocked at the minute.

Thanks for the reply.
I run a pretty big long haul fleet from MCT, the main problem being the lack of many proper LH destinations.

I run A389s and 787s.
I bought a 777 but when taking into account it’s extra cost compared to the 787, under the current algorithm it just barely earns more despite the extra seats.
Hopefully the 777 reboot will make it more attractive.
Also hoping for more destinations.

That’s why I was curious about your AC.

1 Like

The lack of flights over 8 hours is really annoying, means I’m always sending my fleet to IAD or SAN. I do wish their was more variety for both routes and airlines, new routes to destinations such as MAN and JFK would work well, as well as opening up more routes for L aircraft.

1 Like

Yup, couldn’t agree more.

I have arrived

2 Likes

Congrats!