Soon new release

Thank you.I will still keep a watch on the new update.Everyday I will just watch 5-10 mins until the new update.

1 Like

With a bit of luck it should be available within the next few hours, unless there has been some changes of the plan. Good luck with your exams! I was meant to do mine earlier this summer, but got cancelled due to the pandemic

1 Like

Having a quick look on the in development tab, it appears the devs have added some extra liveries to it, so who knows. It may finally come out tonight with some extra liveries

1 Like

Ugh…I actually just did yard work in the heat and humidity.

I don’t think I’ve anticipated a update like this before.

I’ve stopped spending money and decided to stock pile cash for and unforeseen gameplay changes.

1 Like

Is it planned (not for this update) various “bad weather conditions” ?
Like thunderstorms, snowfall, or strong crosswinds.
Thanks!

1 Like

Hope the new update releases soon, though I will not be playing it I will still keep a watch on it.
What rewards will we get when we complete it.hope it gives us :key: and :moneybag: so I can make my own fleet+special arrivals.

1 Like

Isn’t your exams helding online??

1 Like

No, they where all paper exams. They got cancelled all across the UK

1 Like

The video said “special rewards”

That means we get the Concorde?
Maybe we also get the golden liverys for some aircraft because they put a few golden plane liverys inside this update.

I can not wait for the new update. I would really like to know when it will be available to download. Checking each half hour.

1 Like

Concorde is now a special visitor! Haugland I think, not sure about seasons

2 Likes

This is what’s in the update. Concorde will indeed be a Haughland visitor, but not generally available which is fine.

4 Likes

Anyone recieved the Update?

1 Like

Not yet, Also waiting when it will be. Hope ASAP

1 Like

Hopefully tonight, but it seems they keep adding more liveries to the release! But who knows, as the saying goes, it’s worth waiting for!

1 Like

They have added the Emirates sky cargo.

1 Like

Yeah, that was added a couple hours ago. I mean the update is either today or tomorrow as it was said it will be released this week (assuming the devs work only on weekdays)

2 Likes

This is more anticipated than the coronavirus vaccine! :sweat_smile:

Kudos to the developers for making a simulation realistic, timely and updated. And to the players… I enjoy seeing your planes!

2 Likes

Only 4 days are left of this week.
At least it didn’t release today.I didn’t have time to check whether it has released yet or not because today is a festival day of India i.e. Vishakarma puja.
They added the player livery lines.

1 Like

757 is a M plane looking at the feedback.

1 Like