SYD - Post release discussion

May not be a popular suggestion but still a very good one, would be good to have a connection from LHR and for smaller aircraft to IAD and experiment with a runway only being open at specific times.

My next thought is that will the devs do a specific airport targeted towards business jets or incorporate it into existing airports.

1 Like

Not to mention they have some very interesting pushbacks especially at T2 and South Gates for example my recent flight to DLM they had to do a 180 turn before starting there engine or these examples of them pushing back on FR24

2 Likes

Thank you. This exactly why I donā€™t play MCT anymore.

2 Likes

I play MCT only once or twice a month because of it. Pre 2.0 I tons of aircraft based there now only one A319 to BCN

Smae at Newcastle. (Only reason i was looking there was cuz my friends flights leaving there in 10 mins)

Yeah I canā€™t see LGW being added now only London Airport that could be done because of its uniqueness would be London City.

1 Like

Genuinely curious how weā€™ve ended up turning the SYD thread into why MAN would be great in WOA thread. If anything proves itā€™s an airport which might go down well if itā€™s ever added.

5 Likes

Imagine DUB was added, keep the Irish happy, if added Iā€™ll be extremely happy :grin:

1 Like

Well you can have MAN as a contract from SYD with Jetstar and TUi. :wink:

2 Likes

Youā€™d be more likely get MAN as its in the Taimodels inventory. Probably best having this in a separate thread now. Opposite side of the world after all.

1 Like

Steering back to the SYD part, would the F100 have any other major operators globally apart from Qantas and Virgin Australia if added?

TouchĆ©ā€¦

2 Likes

Umm should I actually start a separate thread about future airport discussions from WOA.

1 Like

If you desire. Then you can give us an entire Wikipedia article there as to why you think this airport would be brilliant.

1 Like

I do love a good read so Iā€™m fine with that

1 Like

No wonder you love TUI so much then as you get a new estimated time to read on the departure board every 5 minutes.

2 Likes

I can confirm now that it is indeed true, thereā€™s like 2 packages

Hopefully Metrolink and TPE will be added :rofl:

I can send them an email which is exactly what I am going to do about are you going add a Senery and airport package of DUB in MSFS if get a reply I will indeed put it here.

1 Like

Love that. Tui too syd. Best thing ive heard all day :joy:

1 Like

You can also get them from AMS as well.

1 Like

Thinking about this, shouldnā€™t these be 787-9s as they have a much greater range than the 787-8? Also Iā€™m surprised nobody ever mentioned the TUI Netherlands contracts being considered TUI Airways in game, but thatā€™s something for a different thread all together.

1 Like