Thx guys for the update.
For me personaly I mostly don’t have any problems with the taxiing but nice that you guys listen to the community and try to improve. That’s what make this game and you developpers so great and different from other games. You try to listen to your players.

I also hope that the choices for taxiing can also put automated in the tower handling? This tower handling is just so amazing that you can choose wich handling you like to do automatic and wich not. That makes it always more challenging or relaxed depends on your mood, so good job on that.

About the xp per airport i also hope you gonna update it sometimes so we can have new challenges or maybe reset some or let players reset the levels they like.

2 Likes

Hi!!
I love this game. Wonderful experience. I love aviation and these games. I want to leave the developers and creators with two suggestions: 1. Make the landing gear raise and lower, but on approach and after takeoff. 2. Allow automatic lane changing, to make it even more realistic. (For example, landing and takeoff direction) Do you think it is possible?

2 Likes

Landing gear will be added after all aircraft are updated

1 Like

Hopefully the developer will have the option to maximize processing staff instead of having to select the + sign to add each person, which is really time-consuming. Like Antonov line processing, it takes 21 clicks to complete.

4 Likes

No, there’s only a few left. They only need to update gen1

CRJ, DHC8, 757, 777F, 748, C17, C130, CONC and the DH64
Still a few to go.
I’m most curious about the DHC8 since the Q400 is different from the rest

True but on the bright side none of those are huge projects like the A320. CRJ might be a bit of work since it’s got a bunch of variants too

1 Like

Dhc8, Crj, and 757 are the next on the agenda

1 Like

There’s more than that 737’s need to be done, and some of the L airbuses too.

2 Likes

In the immediate plan all that has been discussed as being next up for remodel are the three listed above. There’s def more but those are the ones that were talked about in the dev chat

1 Like